[HOPE] 10/10 white model loves Asian cock

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,887
Reputation
1,010
hes just a typical ok looking asian dude

his eyes are bit wide set but obviously they are not looksmatched
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
MasterFaggot said:
hes just a typical ok looking asian dude

his eyes are bit wide set but obviously they are not looksmatched
that dude is actually borderline ugly for an asian, stop coping.
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,887
Reputation
1,010
LostTuna said:
MasterFaggot said:
hes just a typical ok looking asian dude

his eyes are bit wide set but obviously they are not looksmatched
that dude is actually borderline ugly for an asian, stop coping.
coping would be me saying hes ugly

reverse coping would be me saying he is slightly handsome

fact is he is like a legit 4.0
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
MasterFaggot said:
LostTuna said:
that dude is actually borderline ugly for an asian, stop coping.
coping would be me saying hes ugly

reverse coping would be me saying he is slightly handsome

fact is he is like a legit 4.0
4/10 does not = "ok looking"

4/10 is ugly lol
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
7,887
Reputation
1,010
LostTuna said:
MasterFaggot said:
coping would be me saying hes ugly

reverse coping would be me saying he is slightly handsome

fact is he is like a legit 4.0
4/10 does not = "ok looking"

4/10 is ugly lol
what i meant to say was that originally in my first post, i implied he was a 4.25-4.5

you're right he is a 4.0

4.0 isnt quite ugly imo, but youre right, its borderline ugly. ugly would be 3.5 and below imo
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
MasterFaggot said:
LostTuna said:
4/10 does not = "ok looking"

4/10 is ugly lol
what i meant to say was that originally in my first post, i implied he was a 4.25-4.5

you're right he is a 4.0

4.0 isnt quite ugly imo, but youre right, its borderline ugly. ugly would be 3.5 and below imo
are u gonna start smoking marb reds like a real man anytime soon? :macho: :macho:
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
FEET



@"LostTuna"
@"kibo"
nice. perfect arches and toes only negative that i can find is the joints on her toes are a little too prominent.

would worship tho/10
 
Top