Nizoral Babe

Coper
I'm at war with myself right now. I got asked to hang out with a chick I used to work with and she's made it very clear that she wants to fuck. She's tried numerous times before and now she's freshly out of a relationship with the love of her life, yada yada. That's not the problem. The problem is I cannot stand being around her. I've never felt the need to get away from a woman more than I do her - she's just so damn clingy. I know she's going to get emotionally attached even without having sex.

On the plus side, she's not ugly and has a slamming body. Especially recently, I have no idea if she started working out or what but that ASS!

Mandatory pic of her body (no face, cannot be sure of doxx);

rigidity

Slayer
Her face doesn't look that great, but that body is slamming!  You should pound her.

purps drank

Slayer
Whats with the humble brag? Just go bang her and then don't speak to her again like you have a pair boyo

Nizoral Babe

Coper
rigidity said:
Her face doesn't look that great, but that body is slamming!  You should pound her.
You're not wrong. She's not great looking and doesn't know how to properly use make-up; which is a good thing because if she did... all she'd have to do is not talk!

Ugh! I don't know if I can deal with the headache of a clingy girl like her. It's really bad. She basically stalked me at work, then messaged me every so often saying how she missed me.

rigidity

Slayer
She sounds like she's really young or inexperienced.  Girls with some lays under their belt don't act all stupid like that.

The problem is that, regardless of how annoying she is, if you don't have options right now as hot as her, your cock will play games with your mind, and you will overlook her personality flaws just to spend time fucking dat ass.  

If you fuck her, tread very carefully.  Don't date her, you'll always regret dating an annoying girl.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
purps drank said:
Whats with the humble brag? Just go bang her and then don't speak to her again like you have a pair boyo
Respect. I'll probably do it since I haven't gotten laid since I started working construction. If she's matured, even a little, I'll try to keep her around as a fuck buddy.

rigidity said:
She sounds like she's really young or inexperienced.  Girls with some lays under their belt don't act all stupid like that.

The problem is that, regardless of how annoying she is, if you don't have options right now as hot as her, your cock will play games with your mind, and you will overlook her personality flaws just to spend time fucking dat ass.  

If you fuck her, tread very carefully.  Don't date her, you'll always regret dating an annoying girl.
She's fairly young (21, iirc) and I refuse to date her. I like cute girls more than I do girls with hot bodies. She's not really my type but it's been awhile since I had an ass like that.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Just hit it for now and see how that goes.

If she had since matured (she is young), is there any possibility that you would ever date her seriously? Or does it really just come down to her not being your type? (as you said, you prefer cute girls with those neonotonous faces and she's more of a butterface with the hot body type)

Even if she is immature, it sounds like she's at least mature enough to understand how this game works. Since she just came out of a serious relationship. She's not the classical "hypergamous slut" that SHers go on about who continue to punch above her weight and never learns. Because the bottom line is that women like that stay "single" for a very long time. And she just came out of a serious relationship so it sounds like she has more sense than that.

This girl kinda reminds me of Canadian pop singer Alyssa Reid. Anyone else think so? She's got that white trash look going for her that I kinda like sometimes. It depends. Sometimes white trash is disgusting (Iggy Azalea. She even gave her BBC ex-bf an STD!). But I really like some white trash girls.

Alyssa Reid seems to have a better face. But she has professionally done makeup. She might be a butterface behind that makeup.

[video=youtube]

GJB9

Incel
wtf like seriously. fuck her.

who gives a fuck about her personality.