• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Benjibanks

Joke
So this one chick that I met on hinge and banged once at her house told me there's no sparks and we should just be friends. I basically told her yeah sure and am gonna just let it go however. Question I've got is why you think she decided this. Sex seemed good and she was vague as in 'no sparks' which I would chalk up to looks as usual. Except I don't understand why meet twice and be dtf just to reverse back to friends only. Lemme know what you think. I feel like I'm on my way to being the friendzone guy with multiple girls and I can only blame my looks, weird part is that this is happening after sex already occurred.

bad teeth

Joke
Did she try to meet up, or she on this just connect daily routine?

bad teeth

Joke
If you ghost her for 5 days you're friends.
If you try to cool it with her before that she might just think you were "busy"and possibly vague interest

Benjibanks

Joke
she's in a relationship
Could be it was her cousins house but i dunno. I'm the one that said it's chill we can be friends cuz I figureit doesn't cost me anything. If she's not into hooking up again putting up fake distance isn't gonna change anything plus im not invested so it's no biggie either way

Benjibanks

Joke
If you ghost her for 5 days you're friends.
If you try to cool it with her before that she might just think you were "busy"and possibly vague interest
She invited me over the first time. We went on a bar date before that and then she wasn't replying for like a week and a half and when I hit her up today she told me she didn't feel sparks, nice guy, blah blah.

Benjibanks

Joke
lol yeah if we don't fuck again she can be a random text buddy and emotional support team for me lol. I used to overthink this because people would say 'friendzoned loser' if I just was chill like I'm doing now but it feels a lot better handling it this way
Play on playa, don't lose that number

bad teeth

Joke
lol yeah if we don't fuck again she can be a random text buddy and emotional support team for me lol. I used to overthink this because people would say 'friendzoned loser' if I just was chill like I'm doing now but it feels a lot better handling it this way
Just have no expectations, don't react too much. I think it's called orbiting! Stay in orbit, for years if you want. Don't get dramatic

bad teeth

Joke
I might add that flirting, or bold gestures are not unusual. If you've slept with her there's really no rules. Just don't act like a woman

Benjibanks

Joke
I might add that flirting, or bold gestures are not unusual. If you've slept with her there's really no rules. Just don't act like a woman
I mean im not planning on orbiting legit I've got a bar thing to go to with this other girl tonight so it's not a biggie. no matter what I just don't see the point in tossing out options because 'muh red pill said it's friendzone to talk to her' ya know?

bad teeth

Joke
I mean im not planning on orbiting legit I've got a bar thing to go to with this other girl tonight so it's not a biggie. no matter what I just don't see the point in tossing out options because 'muh red pill said it's friendzone to talk to her' ya know?
Do whatever you want. Learn from it. The only way in to friendzone is if she straight up says she wont fuck. But you gotta be talking to her to know that don't you?

bad teeth

Joke
Do whatever you want. Learn from it. The only way in to friendzone is if she straight up says she wont fuck. But you gotta be talking to her to know that don't you?
forget game, just ask her... Be prepared to listen to whatever rationale, and if you have the audacity keep flirting

Benjibanks

Joke
forget game, just ask her... Be prepared to listen to whatever rationale, and if you have the audacity keep flirting
good plan. I've done this before and when I start treating them like a friend like a legit don't give a fuck anymore they come around. It's weird though cuz tbh this is where my looks start to fuck with me, it's a struggle to keep any confidence when it's in the back of my mind that my maxilla or some shit is making me look like a friendzone dude

bad teeth

Joke
that had good plan. I've done this before and when I start treating them like a friend like a legit don't give a fuck anymore they come around. It's weird though cuz tbh this is where my looks start to fuck with me, it's a struggle to keep any confidence when it's in the back of my mind that my maxilla or some shit is making me look like a friendzone dude
It's your life. No advice will work better than your ow experience, you're basically a PUA now. That's all the redpill is. Some guy that had sex twice

bad teeth

Joke
By the way lots of foids don't even know about facial flaws. They are looking at random shit ans absorbed in themselves alot more than you. Get over yourself

bad teeth

Joke
Text her right now. It's a dopamine rush, Nobody likes playing games. It's all wrong. I want to text her...