• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

honestly everyone grew up

can't really think of anyone still behaving like a girl-shy child at my age that had an understandable excuse at some point unrelated to looks (late-puberty, religion, aspie childhood)

fucking even the most autistic weird kids have/had gfs, generally hit their stride in life. 

i can not begin to conceive of how unattractive i must be irl considering that i was often the kid that bridged the gap between the NTs at large and the aforementioned group of outcasts. 

im so alone

MajinBuu

Megastar
rotting here on a Friday night

just lol at my life

you are not alone, you share pheno of these 2 people

[video=youtube]

One of them is a fictional video game character, another has autism. And you are severe lonely mentalcel.

I guess your phenotype is cursed 

:tyson:

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Very legit

If anything, this entire Looks bananza we have going on here is so fucking immature. Not for a lack of better word, but for a perfect word

It is so damn immature to be talking about this shit. No surprise, 2/10 psl guys and 1/10 psl girls have full blown multiples Exes and current flings, and romances, it’s all normal for them. They developed healthily. 

The world does not favor the laughing, innocent, naive and curious child. Which is actually ideal just made bad by    ((((((Them))))))

Rick Del Stick said:
you are not alone, you share pheno of these 2 people

[video=youtube]

One of them is a fictional video game character, another has autism. And you are severe lonely mentalcel.

I guess your phenotype is cursed 

:tyson:

i look like neither of them.

im at anorexic tier weight/height ratio but skinnyfat and facially bloated.

100%deformed(send help)

stuck in pink
HQNP
my brain I so stunted

at this point I need five lobotomies to even approach something resembling NT

WetBackLuca

Banned
100%deformed(send help) said:
my brain I so stunted

at this point I need five lobotomies to even approach something resembling NT

Same

bain

Regular
Matthias Wandel said:
can't really think of anyone still behaving like a girl-shy child at my age that had an understandable excuse at some point unrelated to looks (late-puberty, religion, aspie childhood)

fucking even the most autistic weird kids have/had gfs, generally hit their stride in life. 

i can not begin to conceive of how unattractive i must be irl considering that i was often the kid that bridged the gap between the NTs at large and the aforementioned group of outcasts. 

im so alone

why is this so common in autists on the internet tbh, me and 90 percent of others i see on sad-ish sites were that person. is it because you got to see how life should have been like on the normalfag side without fully participating while not having a safenet of bluepilled 2/10 reddit browsing nerds to catch you when you feel like youre wasting your life with rotting?

Crisick

you're inferior
Everything on this forum is completely retarded. There are so many things that science cannot explain and neither can looks, but people on here still cling to those "studies" to cope with their shit life instead of taking action and trying to change something.

Average guy going out with a good looking girl? She must cheat on him every night with chad.
Good looking guy going out with average looking girl? He must cheat on her with Stacy every night.
Rich guy going out with middle class girl? She must be a gold digger, and so on, you got the drift.

This just shows how judgmental and uneducated people in here actually are. They have a counter argument for anything and everything, and THERE'S NO WAY THAT ANY OF THE SCENARIOS FROM ABOVE CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE THOSE TWO PEOPLE ACTUALLY GET ALONG. Real life is so much different than what the majority of basement dwellers make it out to be. They put the blame on someone else for their own failures, they downgrade others to make themselves feel better, when in reality they're just self harming and living in a vicious circle of doing nothing with their lives and having no one come to their funeral when the time comes.

Go out, try to have fun, and surround yourself with people who are smart and lift you up, not bring you down with their condescending remarks. Everything else will just come naturally.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So you people are starting to realise all u really need to have a decent fulfilling life with friendships and relationships/girlfriends is to be NT and not a fucking sperger? That it was NOT all "muh looks theory" all along which Ive been saying since 2011? :)

Crisick

you're inferior
RealRob said:
So you people are starting to realise all u really need to have a decent fulfilling life with friendships and relationships/girlfriends is to be NT and not a fucking sperger? That it was NOT all "muh looks theory" all along which Ive been saying since 2011? :)

Don't spill the truth pill. They'll start saying "muh bluepill".

RemFan

Crisick said:
RealRob said:

Don't spill the truth pill. They'll start saying "muh bluepill".
good idea, I'll just be NT now  :razz:

never occurred to me before

FUV

Joke
Crisick said:
Everything on this forum is completely retarded. There are so many things that science cannot explain and neither can looks, but people on here still cling to those "studies" to cope with their shit life instead of taking action and trying to change something.

Average guy going out with a good looking girl? She must cheat on him every night with chad.
Good looking guy going out with average looking girl? He must cheat on her with Stacy every night.
Rich guy going out with middle class girl? She must be a gold digger, and so on, you got the drift.

This just shows how judgmental and uneducated people in here actually are. They have a counter argument for anything and everything, and THERE'S NO WAY THAT ANY OF THE SCENARIOS FROM ABOVE CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE THOSE TWO PEOPLE ACTUALLY GET ALONG. Real life is so much different than what the majority of basement dwellers make it out to be. They put the blame on someone else for their own failures, they downgrade others to make themselves feel better, when in reality they're just self harming and living in a vicious circle of doing nothing with their lives and having no one come to their funeral when the time comes.

Go out, try to have fun, and surround yourself with people who are smart and lift you up, not bring you down with their condescending remarks. Everything else will just come naturally.

:clap:

Crisick is the best poster confirmed!