• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Honestly do you reckon she likes me from this interaction.

offthewall

Rotter
So this girl I like, I want to lay out the scenario. We are in class together, we can be very friendly one minute and then very distant(from my mind it's because we both don't want to give up too much but I'm probably deluded)

Anyway so last night I knocked into the apartment and her and her friend were there. Her friend gave me a big enthusiastic hello whereas she didn't really make a fuss, she waited for me to say hi to say hi back. Bad sign.

However we were having a few drinks and gradually she became more talkative(IMO a good sign, goes back to not wanting so seem so keen)

Anyway we were looking at Google Maps and then she turned to me and said 'you should show us some of your place' then when I was scrolling around my neighbourhood she was like with a huge smile on her face 'I want to know how you made you friends, what did you do when you were a teenager' I did notice her stroking her hair but not convinced. She also does laugh quite a bit at stuff I say. I brought up her bf and something he said to me and she didn't know what I was talking about and when I told her it was her boyfriend I'm talking about, she was like 'I wasn't even thinking'(Out of sight out of mind, am I right?)

Then we went back to our rooms and I sent her a link and we had a brief chat before going to bed with a few 'hahaha's for good measure. The problem is SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND

From the details I've laid out, what do you think? Maybe not gonna dump her bf but attracted?

offthewall

Rotter
Bump, she was also twirling her hair in front of me and when she was facing me from across the room while we were chatting her ankles were crossed facing my direction. I heard thats a good sign. What u say buddyboyz