hOLY SHT! (gymcel has whole mall mirin) (Srs) (vid)

TranceMan

Incel
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cHeh3haG90[/video]

thats actually crazy..

TranceMan

Incel
Dentist said:
Fuck why do they always have to have SHIT electronic tunes like that playing over gymcel vids 

music tastes as poor as their IQ's
zyzz copycats...

but who really cares.. that was crazy how the whole mall of girls had no shame filming him..

his face isnt even that good.. gymcelling worth it??

Baron Anon

Coper
only Zyzz could do it and still appear charismatic chad
All the copycats like jeff seid with no personality and charisma, just lol

shlayer

Slayer
Well of coarse they are going to take pics if hes posted up like that, i tought it was going to be a video of him walking around and getting amired like a god.

short man

Slayer
I feel bad for the janitor who had to wipe that soaking wet floor afterwards.

marty

Slayer
True Romance said:
If this older Indian bodybuilder tried the same thing, how do you think the mall would react?  :giggle:
To be honest I would bet the same.  The video starts off with the guy taking his pants off so of course no matter what you look like a half naked man in public will draw attention.  Then once you have the attention of a few the sheep will follow and it will draw a big crowd no matter what the guy looks like.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Fucking lol @ the cuck fat boyfriend in the beginning rushing to stop his girlfriend  :giggle:

BlueBalls

Chad
stacks on stacks nigga said:
Cu fucking ringe!!!! Gymcels are such low-IQ losers.
This gymcel could slay, he has the looks and personality for it

He doesn't give af if someone on some obscure forum cringes

nochin

Incel
the cringe factor is mainly generated by the music, which implies epicness, but he's just standing there, there's no "climax", nothing.

nochin

Incel
i promise you, if zyzz was still alive, he would long be laughing at what he created. the fitness industry was a lot more conservative back when he lived, no hyperactive jeff seid running around spouting memes, making a business out of it.

lookz

Chad
TranceMan said:
Dentist said:
Fuck why do they always have to have SHIT electronic tunes like that playing over gymcel vids 

music tastes as poor as their IQ's
zyzz copycats...

but who really cares.. that was crazy how the whole mall of girls had no shame filming him..

his face isnt even that good.. gymcelling worth it??
Zyzz had actually good taste in music. All of the videos he released himself had fucking epic music.

[video=youtube]

nochin

Incel
that was BEFORE everybody monetized that kind of lifestyle. i can understand why you find that kind of behaviour shallow, and I'd despise it if I saw it in public as well, but that's just him being young and full of test after being a skinny worthless ethnicel for years.

you guys are so autistic it's not even funny. they're not "mirin his aesthetics," with the exception of the girl nearly biting her fist like leo dicaprio in that one movie.

they're stopping and snapping photos so they can share it on social media. "i was just at the mall buying uggs and look wat i saw lol omg!!!" the guy created a spectacle that you don't see every day. neat, lemme take a pic!