Holy SHIT this makes me RAGE - rich arabs -

TinderHate

Incel
This fucking shit here. Rich arabs is in the top 5 most rage inducing things ever for me.

how the FUCK do these disgusting sand niggers live like this? over 50% of arabs in dubai are porbably millaionares. WTF?

]

explain this shit. 

you can see the expensively decorated malls and HUNDREDS of 100K+ supercars just lined up on the street for these sand monkeys. do you think a turban wearing ethnik in a lambo looks good? NO! supercar manufacturers should ban ugly ethniks from buying their cars

these fucks mostly didnt do jack shit for their money. they are lucky because they sit on the worlds oil supply. 

just why, why do these primitive sand fucks get to have insane amounts have wealth and live the 0.01% lifestyle.

:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

Copenhagen

Slayer
TinderHate said:
This fucking shit here. Rich arabs is in the top 5 most rage inducing things ever for me.

how the FUCK do these disgusting sand niggers live like this? over 50% of arabs in dubai are porbably millaionares. WTF?

]

explain this shit. 

you can see the expensively decorated malls and HUNDREDS of 100K+ supercars just lined up on the street for these sand monkeys. do you think a turban wearing ethnik in a lambo looks good? NO! supercar manufacturers should ban ugly ethniks from buying their cars

these fucks mostly didnt do jack shit for their money. they are lucky because they sit on the worlds oil supply. 

just why, why do these primitive sand fucks get to have insane amounts have wealth and live the 0.01% lifestyle.

:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

By sitting on massive oil fields which they capitalized on? Similarly to how whites capitalized on resource raping North America and other parts of the world?

Who the fuck deserves what? Nobody deserves anything.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Sure nobody deserves anything........ But they still got it......

TinderHate

Incel
his sister owns a fucking huracan. i bet she doesnt the FIRST thing about that car. she just bought as a status symbol

jesus christ, even his sister is fucking genetic TRASH. at lease if she was decent looking, it would count for something

purps drank

Slayer

Just lol at this fuck boy parading his wealth around for everyone to see. I will find his sister and smash her and vlog it then never call her back to make him pay.

Timbuck2

Coper
They aren't nearly as rich as Bill Gates or The Waltons.
[hr]
Timbuck2 said:
They aren't nearly as rich as Bill Gates or The Waltons.
Gotta love how SJWs would not recognize that these Arabs are way more privileged than 99 percent of white people.

TinderHate

Incel
if i saw this ethnik piece of shit IRL i would bash his fucking skull in.

They make remarks about the stupidest shit.  "Like that revving noise when it shifts down.."

Truly below Human.  To be raped and killed is all they offer.

Gulag

Normie
Working class scum can rage all they like. Lucky or not lucky Its their money, they can do what they want while poorcels have to cry

Sub_Zero

Gigachad
HQNP
Ugly copecels are the best clients of all those luxury brands tbh