RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Forget Brio, forget fucking lequak, forget fucking sean opry, this guy is one of the best looking guys Ive EVER SEEN on shit shit-hole. Some of you faggots have good looks but low masculinity, others have good masculinity but bad aestetics. This fucking guy has it all, MY GOD he looks DOM as fuck, testosterone is surging Im telling ya, how in gods fucking name did a guy like this end up here?

AHHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN U BE INCEL? AHHAHA

[hr]
And these are just some shitty phone selfies. Imagine him in a suit, freshed up with professional photoshoot and photoshop. Holy FUCK

HOW DID YOU END UP INCEL, SIR?

Joncoping

Normie
You do get the odd nutcase who's incel bcause he's fucked in the head

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joncoping said:
You do get the odd nutcase who's incel bcause he's fucked in the head
Oh man Im all for "personality theory" but to be this fucking good looking and incel you gotta be a legit case of super asperger, AHHAHA this is insane  :popcorn:

SexGod

Coper
He must be extremely aspie/beta. When looks don't match appearance its unsettling

Moksha

Incel
SexGod said:
He must be extremely aspie/beta. When looks don't match appearance its unsettling
He said he's not neurotypical, hates parties, is only friends with other incels and that he doesn't approach Women.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Every coper whos gonna nitty pick some bullshit about his non-visible pinky toe or some crap just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Ive been around a fair share of slayers and I can tell you with 100% certainty no one have been this good looking. He is extremely DOM, he has the exact type of face women will lust for when they are ovaluating.

He even said himself he is incel, how the fuck is that possible? WHat is wrong with your damn brain sir?

Nyhil

Slayer
where is the thread he posted pics in?

alien

Chad
Rotters
I think Brio is a lot more handsome than him. Dat nose. He's too masc. The type of girl who is into a hyper-masculine guy would be turned off by an aspie/beta personality.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
alien said:
I think Brio is a lot more handsome than him. Dat nose. He's too masc. The type of girl who is into a hyper-masculine guy would be turned off by an aspie/beta personality.
He is not. Brio looks good but he is not near this guys level when it comes to pure physical primitive dimorphic sexual attraction. This guy has the exact same features as the one at the far left, who is the absolutely most sexually attractive for girls during ovaluation:

[hr]
Nyhil said:
where is the thread he posted pics in?
http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-me-what-girls-could-i-get
[hr]
This dude is now the official number 1 slayer of lookism. Remember, being a slayer here doesnt mean you have to be a slayer IRL, you can even be a fucking virgin IRL. All it means being a slayer here is looking like one, and this dude for sure fulfills that part  :giggle:

lol at overrating this guy what the fuck
[hr]
He looks like a guy who goes to college and only does rotc and has no friends. Strong school shooter vibes.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Daniel Conn said:
lol at overrating this guy what the fuck
[hr]
He looks like a guy who goes to college and only does rotc and has no friends. Strong school shooter vibes.
End yourself. This is not about "overrating". When you fags rate Opry 14/10, that is over-rating. This guy has 100% the exact fucking features of a high T slayer, this is a VERY rare case of a guy who with his looks alone will make pussies wet. He is VERY sexually attractive. His personality must be of a mega sperger if he is incel, cause this makes no sense at all.

modified

Chad
RealRob said:
Forget Brio, forget fucking lequak, forget fucking sean opry, this guy is one of the best looking guys Ive EVER SEEN on shit shit-hole. Some of you faggots have good looks but low masculinity, others have good masculinity but bad aestetics. This fucking guy has it all, MY GOD he looks DOM as fuck, testosterone is surging Im telling ya, how in gods fucking name did a guy like this end up here?

AHHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN U BE INCEL? AHHAHA

[hr]
And these are just some shitty phone selfies. Imagine him in a suit, freshed up with professional photoshoot and photoshop. Holy FUCK

HOW DID YOU END UP INCEL, SIR?
First guy on this site with a possibly more DOM jawline than you.

TRT

Coper
low quality pics are masking shit-tier traits such as upper eye-lid exposure and bulbous nose. no he shouldn't be incel but lol at some of these overrates.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
doesnt have a wide head, all his other features are masculine tho yes (except his philtrum also looks short). to me he looks like he could possibly be a small skullcel, small philtrum indicates this and also not much distance on the outside of his eyes.. he needs to do a bizygomatic measurement for us before he can be called a slayer, cus lots of people look good in pics but r small skullcels