holy shit race wars have started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copenhagen

Slayer
LOL no jobs = civil war.

70 million Americans are out of work, of course they're going to go ER on each other. What else are they going to do?

Boss

Slayer
Franktank said:
Nordics are subhuman and should die
Blacks, Nordics, Asians, Gulf Arabs, Ethnic latinos are all subhumans and should kill themselves and let the Meds, Levante Arabs, and Polynesians live in a beautiful world together

Franktank

Normie
Boss said:
Franktank said:
Nordics are subhuman and should die
Blacks, Nordics, Asians, Gulf Arabs, Ethnic latinos are all subhumans and should kill themselves and let the Meds, Levante Arabs, and Polynesians live in a beautiful world together
Med are very high quality. I would gladly kill myself for a med

lono

Banned
@FrankTank how come you weren't out there bro

TheTrews

Normie
Is that old bleeding woman Harper Lee? 

What the fuck was she thinking releasing a book in which Atticus Finch, heroes of the liberals, shows his true beliefs and disdain towards negroes?

Bulletz

Subhuman
My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo, we washed ourselves in niggers blood and all the mongrels too, we're taking down this zog machine jew by jew by jew, the white man marches on

lono

Banned
Bulletz said:
My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo, we washed ourselves in niggers blood and all the mongrels too, we're taking down this zog machine jew by jew by jew, the white man marches on
Fuck you cracker. We both know the jew is the enemy 

of both you and me

So stop with your nigger and mongrol talk and help me light up this oven

Copenhagen

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
why does anybody care?

LOL I don't get when people ignore human beings acting like this. Like when you're ignoring ISIS or the war in Syria. This is how people really are when there's no law and order and it will come to your fucking doorstep like it or not.