Invisible

King of Chads
Ponglenis said:
Nyhil said:
oh look another fake youtube video made by normalfags trying to get some likes on facebook
:clap:
Merci d'avoir copé aujourd'hui, mon COPain.
Rentre demain pour plus de cope!!!

@"Ponglenis"

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Le coping[/font]

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Copers here will say: "BBC theory" or whatever fucking nonsense.

In reality, just by listening to this guys attitude towards her, how he acts, how he doesnt give a shit about what she thinks, you just KNOW that he is a slayer and probably banged tons of women with similar or better looks than her.

Again, personality theory gets confirmed every fucking day on here in videos, pics etc, but you faggots still wont accept it, hilarious.

"but but but.. muh looks theory!!"

:cage2:

J

Jordy

RealRob said:
Copers here will say: "BBC theory" or whatever fucking nonsense.

In reality, just by listening to this guys attitude towards her, how he acts, how he doesnt give a shit about what she thinks, you just KNOW that he is a slayer and probably banged tons of women with similar or better looks than her.

Again, personality theory gets confirmed every fucking day on here in videos, pics etc, but you faggots still wont accept it, hilarious.

"but but but.. muh looks theory!!"

:cage2:
kinda ridiculous we have to call it personality theory, it should just be called being a man

looks matter but the real question is 

5/10 aggressive vs 7/10 submissive - who would do better?

currypowder

Normie
Yesterday I made a tinder account with an Filipino guy I found on mutual fb friends. He had the hottest blonde gf that seemed to be in love in with him, yet he was like 2-3/10 by this sites standards. 

His match rate was shit, but out of like 200 swipes, he had to two hot blonde girls that would never match with me. They were  easy engage in conversation and you could tell they were into him. I asked them: so you're into asian guys ;) eh?" 
And they replied, "Yea I never dated a white guy, just don't find them attractive." Although its smaller percentage of those kind of girls, if I was the guy I could easily sleep/girlfriend up those girls. 

As for the OP, they probably are a couple. But I would query about the validity. The account is only 4 months old and has those fake gf/bf pranks. and interracial couples attract attention...

Brutus

King of Chads
Am I the only one who finds them completely looksmatched?

He has hunter eyes and a decent FWHR, dude looks like donald glover.

dat feel

Lookism God
they already started making fake videos to get more subscribers

[video=youtube]