• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Holy shit: List of surgeries I need

Sand

Banned
Only 17 rn I can only get the eye area implants before 18.... 

How tf much will all this cost even with stemcel maxxing? Achievable before 23? Also dont bother roasting imagine getting hurt on an anonymous site lel

bajskorven

Champion
Thats like $100K, lol. I would make sure to invest that money and become rich, if you are in the top 5% you could easily betabux any women you want.

• Banned

Sand

Banned
Wellthatsucks said:
Forearm fat grafting 
:banderas:

Ik aha but only legit wristcel fix +2inches

straightcel_l said:
hmmm  like 150k

Holy shit actually I might be good. Face augmentation in South Korea (almond eye, rhino, face repositioning to look gl with facial harmony) is 10k. Can easily get before im 20. ascension is near, I’ll get double jaw before 24 and update

Surgerymax

Educational Account
Picture not here.

Hey glad to see you are considering IM fat grafting - one of my favorites! So under-discussed here. Of course, this has to be done with a liposuction.

I will be posting a forearm fat grafting artcle soon. It might even be ready now, can't remember.

KEy21

Champion
100k+ ​

It’s gonna be very difficult for people who aren’t me to do that by 23​

this is doable as a stemcel if you have no expenses.  you can easily save 100k+ from internships and first year working.  if you have to pay student loans or go to graduate school though it will be hard.