holy shit ISIScel carried out an attack in the US

dota2

Normie
good i hope each one of those rich scumbags dies while i keep starving in this polish shit hole with my 150euro a month

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
dota2 said:
good i hope each one of those rich scumbags dies while i keep starving in this polish shit hole with my 150euro a month
lol

dat feel

Lookism God
dota2 said:
you want people to die because you are an incel? you can only blame yourself and your parents for your recessed maxilla :biggrin:

if your parents made you good looking and 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18 you'd be fucking polish models

dota2

Normie
dat feel said:
dota2 said:
you want people to die because you are an incel? you can only blame yourself and your parents for your recessed maxilla :biggrin:

if your parents made you good looking and 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18 you'd be fucking polish models
i crying about my living conditions couldnt care less when it comes to sex as long as most people roaming streets where i live are white

dat feel

Lookism God
why do you make only 150

poland will soon be invaded by ethnikcels there is no escape :bigsmile:

dota2

Normie
dat feel said:
why do you make only 150

poland will soon be invaded by ethnikcels there is no escape :bigsmile:
im disabled, unfit for work

if that happens i will start playing poker online and hopefully make enough money to move too russia

dat feel

Lookism God
russia is a shithole

there are no more "white" countries. the whole world is mixed now.

dota2

Normie
thankfully i wont be here to witness poland going mix, honestly in last year i saw one nigger and 2 assians + 3 turks which work at local kebab

heilsa

Slayer
anyone else noticed that many of those islamic terrorist have a stem degree? this one, the guy in tunesia and also some of the 9/11 guys

dota2

Normie
heilsa said:
anyone else noticed that many of those islamic terrorist have a stem degree? this one, the guy in tunesia and also some of the 9/11 guys
its about status; they know dying people dont suffer as much when deadly wounds are inflicted by people with degree / to some degree its halo effect

imagine being shot few times by male model and then being shot by homeless bum which one hurts more?

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Lol I wish I had swallowed the Islam bluepill. Imagine having 72 qt virgins with regenerating hymens wait for you in heaven.