HOLY SHIT. I just found a pic of HEROIN's eye area on my PC. YOU FRAUDING FUCK

Invisible

King of Chads
Not sure who sent me this, or if its even legit but I was just browsing a folder on my PC and I have a pic of a guy's eye area and the file is HEROIN.jpg. I'm so busy multitasking while I'm on this site in the week that I'm not paying too much attention and I can't remember who sent this.

But if it's legit then HEROIN, just FLUSH YOURSELF. You can tell by the eye area that this guy needs to approach women and stop being a pussy. 

It might not be him though.  But yeh, HEROIN, do whatever you feel. Don't approach women. Don't speak to them. Just wait for one to do what you won't do = approach. Just sit back and ask what you should do to get girls in your life then don't act on the advise.

You still haven't made a Tinder profile, have you? Get the fuck out of here, man. You don't want to win at life.

inb4 "i can't use selfie pics" -> GET A FRIEND TO TAKE A PIC
inb4 "my face has a pimple" -> When did this pimple coincidentally arise? What will the next excuse be after the pimple is gone?

There aren't many 7/10, rich, NW1, YOUNG, white men with their OWN FLAT AND CAR, lined up to earn $40,000 after college who are BETA AS YOU. IT'S A FUCKING WRAP. GET A STEAM ACCOUNT AND STOCKPILE SOME VIDEOGAMES.

FLUSH YOURSELF
L
U
S
H

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

You deserve EVERY SINGLE SEXLESS NIGHT YOU SPEND ON THIS EARTH.

:inlove: You're still muh nigga doe.
[hr]
@"HEROIN" 

"i can't meet any girls".

GOOD. BE AT ONE WITH DARWINISM. EMBODY IT. BELIEVE IN IT. EMBRACE THAT SHIT.

HEROIN

Chad
can you PM me this pic so I can confirm its me?

I'm trying man, I'm trying real hard. I sent my pics to some 16 yo on whisper looking for a valentine but found it it's a troll profile.

And I'm not beta at all, you don't know me at all. Yes my posts on here are beta, but I show my most pathetic and side on here, everyone has a side like that. In reality im a whole different person, there's nothing beta about riding motocross, racing and drifting cars, selling drugs etc...

Invisible

King of Chads
damnson said:
pics don't seem to be loading OP

negged
I can't post his pic, man. Say if you didn't want your privately-sent pic posted on the main forum.

Yeah, don't post him.  

With that said, he's fucked given his thought process.   

Man, your prognosis is MUCH worse the better looking you get as an aspie poster on here.

Invisible

King of Chads
GeneticDeadEnd said:
tfw when you log onto lookism and heroin still hasn't ended it 

If I EVER help or even give tough love to HEROIN EVERY AGAIN from this point on, NEG ME EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK. @"GeneticDeadEnd" 

And Ban me for an HOUR

@"poobear"

HEROIN

Chad
Invisible said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
tfw when you log onto lookism and heroin still hasn't ended it 

If I EVER help or even give tough love to HEROIN EVERY AGAIN from this point on, NEG ME EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK. @"GeneticDeadEnd" 

And Ban me for an HOUR

@"poobear"
Why man?

you acting weird, is that some ghetto nigga secrets shit man?

Invisible

King of Chads
HEROIN said:
Invisible said:

And Ban me for an HOUR

@"poobear"
Why man?

I'm not ghetto. And there is no secret. I'm just not going to waste my time helping guys who are better looking than me.

HEROIN

Chad
Invisible said:
HEROIN said:
Why man?

I'm not ghetto. And there is no secret. I'm just not going to waste my time helping guys who are better looking than me.
dude youre thinking that looks are some magic like bukowski thinks IQ is magic and assburger things NT is magic

its not worth much its all about the LPD, 

LPD=quantity LM(s)=quality

0 LPD and infinity LM(s) = 0 girls

a lot of LPD and 0.1 LM(s) = girls

FireHaze

Gigachad
Invisible having a hissy fit again because people are better looking than him.

Invisible

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
Why haven't you blocked me yet? You obv don't like me. I won't be offended if you do.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Invisible said:
FireHaze said:
Why haven't you blocked me yet? You obv don't like me. I won't be offended if you do.
You're not a complete shitposter. Some of the stuff you post is legit but sometimes you go full retard and cry when you find out someone isn't as ugly as eggman or jsanza and go crazy with the "HURR DURR INCEL FRAUD" bullshit. 

You need to be reminded of the 80/20 rule.

Invisible

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
Invisible said:
You're not a complete shitposter. Some of the stuff you post is legit but sometimes you go full retard and cry when you find out someone isn't as ugly as eggman or jsanza and go crazy with the "HURR DURR INCEL FRAUD" bullshit. 

ok cool

FireHaze

Gigachad
Invisible said:
FireHaze said:

ok cool
Believe it or not I considered you one of the most legit posters before you started doing all this whining.

Lately you seem to think that this site is full of people that need to just go outside and say hi to a girl when it doesn't work like that.

Invisible

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
Invisible said:
Believe it or not I considered you one of the most legit posters before you started doing all this whining.

Lately you seem to think that this site is full of people that need to just go outside and say hi to a girl when it doesn't work like that.
OK, no problem, mang. I just wish I wasn't THE ugliest guy here. Like if I were a 4 or 5 out of 10, I'd feel more "part of the crowd". Right now, I'm UNTER-UNTERMENSCH lol.

My main frustration with heroin was that I was trying to help him but he wasn't acting on it. But I've sworn myself to NOT help him anymore so it will probably lead to me freaking out less about his looks/refusing to approach, etc. I'm gonna leave him alone from now on on this subject. Well, poobear and GDE will set me straight if I don't (see above posts)

Furby

Normie
FireHaze said:
Ironically, I suppose Invisible could easily charm the pants off a lot of women if they could get over his "looks-hump".

Invisible

King of Chads
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Invisible became bluepilled af.
Rewatch your videos man.

Possibly. But I just don't think that a 7/10 guy who doesn't approach women is a legit incel. Even HEROIN admits that he isn't incel, he just wants girls to approach HIM. Anyway, I'm over it. I don't give a fuck anymore. The more nonapproachers, the better for my looks tier menschen.