Holy shit...I am SLAYING on OkCupid (GTFIH)

Bojack

Lookism God
Damn, this is awesome. Have you met up with any of those girls in real life?

Reflex

Lookism God
Bro all the girls that are visible are ugly

post the girl in the hats pic she's the only one with potential

Ive always advocated that you were good looking Dantino. Yes they may not be the best girls but remember no one here has had an ounce of success with online dating so disregard them. :lol:

Btw what is your complete ethnic background?

Perfectdick said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Ive always advocated that you were good looking Dantino. Yes they may not be the best girls but remember no one here has had an ounce of success with online dating so disregard them. :lol:

Btw what is your complete ethnic background?
Dad is Denmark, mom is Mexico.

Grandparents from italy and china
Legit 

I figured you were native American and Caucasian. You have strong facial structure like natives are famous for. Good mixes though gives your face an exotic factor. People like to see faces where they can't figure out the ethnicities gives you a mysterious vibe automatically.

Furby

Normie
ColezRightFoot said:
Perfectdick said:
Dad is Denmark, mom is Mexico.

Grandparents from italy and china
Legit 

I figured you were native American and Caucasian. You have strong facial structure like natives are famous for. Good mixes though gives your face an exotic factor. People like to see faces where they can't figure out the ethnicities gives you a mysterious vibe automatically.

Just LOL @both you faggots.  Peruvian pan flute game isn't legit so you gotta come up with some retarded ethnic mix to make you seem white.

Maybe your matching works with a cherrypicked selfie but what you gonna do when you have to eventually turn your head and she sees the hideousness of your face full-on?  Also why do your eyes look even farther apart than they normally are?  Maybe move seaside and run fisheyes game.

iftsj

Banned
op you should put more towels in the background to suggest more cleanness
srs

Shit

Incel
This site is full of narsassistic aspies who prefer not to actually have sex with women.

lolita

Slayer
not surprised about online dating
Lets talk about REAL LIFE

I want ugly guys or average guys to land a 7+ "LOYAL" female without being rich, someone who will love you which obviously won't happen for mediocre guys or 4/10 guys like OP.

Lanchowski is living the dream
millionaire
loveable wife
has a kid
Perfect everything at such a young age......

modified

hairloss expert
Obviously. You're at least 7/10 and white looking. Why are you surprised?

A

AMOG

Damn.  This societal-outcaste/refuse is still up to the same old bullshit tricks.  

I wish I saved that post of him asking some girl in a forum to "rate him" and she absolutely destroyed him.  Dogtino then told her to fuck off and she said "you shouldn't have asked then?"