How is that even possible on a girl? Lmaoo. Thank fucking God we didn't have kids cause with both of our hairline genetics that kid would be born NW5 on a highway to inceldom 

Is that as bad as it can get on a female?
[hr]
There's another pic that shows its severity but I can't post it on my phone until I can do a new post

assburger

Gigachad
poobear said:
another rot frauder
hes always been open about being an NT slayer

bitch is kinda cute but a bit homely and slightly chubby. not something i'd get extremely jealous over. her friends subhuman tho

Therealdealbrah said:
norwood 3 tbh
I've never seen another girl past NW2 tbh. Her dad is a baldcel and her brother is on his way so it kind of makes sense

assburger said:
poobear said:
another rot frauder
hes always been open about being an NT slayer

bitch is kinda cute but a bit homely and slightly chubby. not something i'd get extremely jealous over. her friends subhuman tho
She gained weight tbh. She was cute as a teen, albeit a little Jewish looking but still. But yeah her friend is like a 3 at best lol

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
How is that even possible on a girl? Lmaoo. Thank fucking God we didn't have kids cause with both of our hairline genetics that kid would be born NW5 on a highway to inceldom 

[hr]
There's another pic that shows its severity but I can't post it on my phone until I can do a new post
She is very cute you fucking slayer  :minigun:
why did you break up?she cheated on you?

kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:

[hr]
Nah, it just happened naturally tbh. We were together at the end of one school year. Then summer happened and we both went to camp and then the next year things faded heavily. I couldn't use my phone @ sleepaway camp so that probably contributed to it. She ended up being with my friend for 2 years after that. Junior and Senior year. Then they broke up. Now she has a pretty Chaddish older boyfriend who seems like a cool dude from pics. Not even mad. She's gotten too chubby and her personality became shit later in high school so it's aight

kibo

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
wtf, the goblin on the right didn't move at all between the pictures

:glasses:
:lol:
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
Nah, it just happened naturally tbh. We were together at the end of one school year. Then summer happened and we both went to camp and then the next year things faded heavily. I couldn't use my phone @ sleepaway camp so that probably contributed to it. She ended up being with my friend for 2 years after that. Junior and Senior year. Then they broke up. Now she has a pretty Chaddish older boyfriend who seems like a cool dude from pics. Not even mad. She's gotten too chubby and her personality became shit later in high school so it's aight
why?

kibo said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
wtf, the goblin on the right didn't move at all between the pictures

:glasses:
:lol:
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
why?
that happens all the time

i had a gf in highschool until junior year and we broke up after the summer faded

she did a 180 on personality, died her hair black with orange streaks and started banging a 22 year old guy who was 5'5" when she's 5'0" becuase he was mature

i was dying :lol:

i legit laughed at them when they had to take them bus on dates since he couldnt drive and he was 22

// Infolinks