HOLY SHIT HOLD ME BROS

ugliest

Champion
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

BADOO DATING APP FOR SLUTS IS BECOMING CRAZY POPULAR IN MY COUNTRY

THERE ARE JAILBAITS AND HOT GIRLS FROM MY SMALL FUCKING CITY

HOLY SHIT CHADS NOW HAVE IT EASY EVEN IN MY CONSERVATIVE COUNTRY HOLY FUCK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

ugliest

Champion
montenegro holy shit its over dead srs, i dont know what to do anymore

chadrat
HQNP
if i lived in montenegro i wouldnt give a fuck about sluts or if the world was ending

seriously you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and you dont appreciate it, not just you but a lot of the balkancels here.

i would be in the beach all day long

ALONE

vanillestorms

Banned
Lol you get more chances to get laid over some app and youre raging? Fk off faggot

ugliest

Champion
666 said:
if i lived in montenegro i wouldnt give a fuck about sluts or if the world was ending

seriously you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and you dont appreciate it, not just you but a lot of the balkancels here.

i would be in the beach all day long

ALONE

beaches are full with people having fun, all young goodlooking jailbaits and people while im rotting holy shit

BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT, ALL THE "INNOCENT" JAILBAITS FROM MY CITY ARE ON THIS DATING APP LISTED AS 18 YEARS OLD BUT IN THEIR DESCRIPTION THEY WRITTEN : "14 YEARS OLD , THAT AND THAT SCHOOL" 

HOLY SHIT SHOULD I RUN FAKE MIRO CECH PROFILE ON THEM OR SOMETHING? I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SRS

EVERY SLUT IS HOT AS FUCK AND HERE TO FUCK, ITS MIND BLOWING IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

vanillestorms said:
Lol you get more chances to get laid over some app and youre raging? Fk off faggot

yeah but i cannot believe that there are cute innocent jailbaits on this shit wanting to get fucked what the fuck, im going er

ugliest

Champion
Colez said:
Why don't you just get on the fucking app?

i would if i was nt and good looking, but holy shit bro?
do whores use tinder/badoo in your area too?

How do you cope seeing beautiful 14 yo neighbor on that app wanting to get fucked?
this shit literally crushed me

dat feel

Champion
ugliest said:
Colez said:
Why don't you just get on the fucking app?

i would if i was nt and good looking, but holy shit bro?
do whores use tinder/badoo in your area too?

How do you cope seeing beautiful 14 yo neighbor on that app wanting to get fucked?
this shit literally crushed me

how tall are you?

montenegro is brutal because you have the tallest men in the world

i can't imagine the moggery

brb never visiting montenegro

Chadcel

Banned
fuck hot EE prime jbs getting cawked by chad. gonna kill myself at just the thought of that.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
These are your usual studs from Montenegro.

The guys like that are banging both the local girls + many female tourists from all around the world!

ugliest

Champion
JustTheWayYouAre said:
These are your usual studs from Montenegro.

The guys like that are banging both the local girls + many female tourists from all around the world!

legit, i cannot believe what i saw on that fucking app its over, but i calmed myself down and only care a little bite, i guess the coping mechanisms dropped my heartrate and stuff so i wont kill anybody/myself