HOLY SHIT HOLD ME BROS

ugliest

Champion
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,068
Reputation
81
HOLY FUCKING SHIT


BADOO DATING APP FOR SLUTS IS BECOMING CRAZY POPULAR IN MY COUNTRY

THERE ARE JAILBAITS AND HOT GIRLS FROM MY SMALL FUCKING CITY

HOLY SHIT CHADS NOW HAVE IT EASY EVEN IN MY CONSERVATIVE COUNTRY HOLY FUCK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
 

ugliest

Champion
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,068
Reputation
81
montenegro holy shit its over dead srs, i dont know what to do anymore
 

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,904
Reputation
1,247
if i lived in montenegro i wouldnt give a fuck about sluts or if the world was ending

seriously you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and you dont appreciate it, not just you but a lot of the balkancels here.

i would be in the beach all day long

ALONE
 

vanillestorms

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
2,972
Reputation
0
Lol you get more chances to get laid over some app and youre raging? Fk off faggot
 

ugliest

Champion
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,068
Reputation
81
666 said:
if i lived in montenegro i wouldnt give a fuck about sluts or if the world was ending

seriously you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and you dont appreciate it, not just you but a lot of the balkancels here.

i would be in the beach all day long

ALONE

beaches are full with people having fun, all young goodlooking jailbaits and people while im rotting holy shit

BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT, ALL THE "INNOCENT" JAILBAITS FROM MY CITY ARE ON THIS DATING APP LISTED AS 18 YEARS OLD BUT IN THEIR DESCRIPTION THEY WRITTEN : "14 YEARS OLD , THAT AND THAT SCHOOL" 

HOLY SHIT SHOULD I RUN FAKE MIRO CECH PROFILE ON THEM OR SOMETHING? I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SRS

EVERY SLUT IS HOT AS FUCK AND HERE TO FUCK, ITS MIND BLOWING IM GONNA KILL MYSELF


vanillestorms said:
Lol you get more chances to get laid over some app and youre raging? Fk off faggot

yeah but i cannot believe that there are cute innocent jailbaits on this shit wanting to get fucked what the fuck, im going er
 

ugliest

Champion
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,068
Reputation
81
Colez said:
Why don't you just get on the fucking app?

i would if i was nt and good looking, but holy shit bro?
do whores use tinder/badoo in your area too?

How do you cope seeing beautiful 14 yo neighbor on that app wanting to get fucked?
this shit literally crushed me
 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,566
ugliest said:
Colez said:
Why don't you just get on the fucking app?

i would if i was nt and good looking, but holy shit bro?
do whores use tinder/badoo in your area too?

How do you cope seeing beautiful 14 yo neighbor on that app wanting to get fucked?
this shit literally crushed me

how tall are you?

montenegro is brutal because you have the tallest men in the world

i can't imagine the moggery

brb never visiting montenegro
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,399
Reputation
9
fuck hot EE prime jbs getting cawked by chad. gonna kill myself at just the thought of that.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
56
These are your usual studs from Montenegro.







The guys like that are banging both the local girls + many female tourists from all around the world!
 

ugliest

Champion
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,068
Reputation
81
JustTheWayYouAre said:
These are your usual studs from Montenegro.







The guys like that are banging both the local girls + many female tourists from all around the world!

legit, i cannot believe what i saw on that fucking app its over, but i calmed myself down and only care a little bite, i guess the coping mechanisms dropped my heartrate and stuff so i wont kill anybody/myself
 
Top