chadimir

Gigachad
there are so many girls fucking chads these days behind their boyfriends back why not profit off it? 

pretty much i would make a chad Instagram, facebook, social media(etc) profiles and people would pay to see how their girlfriend react to being hit on by a male model. i send them the chat logs to so they can see exactly what their girlfriend or even wives said when they thought they were talking to a chad.

i got the idea from this thread where this miscers girlfriend fucked another guy then tried to cuckold him and start a relationship again. OP trolled as a chad and found out she was ready to fuck that same day

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170370301

Plastic

Slayer
Pretty brilliant idea. Try with a test sample and see how it works out. Do they allow you to post these things on fiverr.com (I wonder if it goes against the site's guidelines)? Like, "for $5 I'm offering this service."

Just experiment on a site like that and take it further. There would have to be something appealing about the offer (make yourself seem very experienced in this), because it's easy to pull a picture from the web and do this.

chadimir

Gigachad
Plastic said:
Pretty brilliant idea. Try with a test sample and see how it works out. Do they allow you to post these things on fiverr.com (I wonder if it goes against the site's guidelines)? Like, "for $5 I'm offering this service."

Just experiment on a site like that and take it further. There would have to be something appealing about the offer (make yourself seem very experienced in this), because it's easy to pull a picture from the web and do this.
legit. the value would be created in the fact that most people dont want to waste the time setting up a MM profile and collecting 100s of followers/adding posts and doing other things to make it look legit

// Infolinks