Holy SHIT at this self-hating ethnic, WTF?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Cant say I disagree with him, but wtf?! "Mixed race people have NO SOULS" ... and he is mixed race  :giggle:

[video=youtube]

he is redpilled. im also ethnic and see that my people are uncivillised worthless corrupt scum

Fuck you op!

One minute you guys are bitching about ethincs being scum but when an ethnic agrees with you and says ethinics are scum you guys get mad at him for realizing his own race is scum and you call him a self hater.

sub8 life

Incel
I can understand him for holding these views but I don't understand why he cares about the white race. Like does he want to impregnate a white woman and white wash his bloodline? Caring about the white race doesen't benefit him in any way, why does he even give a fuck?

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
What a selfhating subhuman  :lol:

He thinks whitey will Offer him a white trophy wife for being such a good ol'uncle ruckus. Lmao

Darkman

Slayer
Race traitors like him are absolute scum. Honestly mixed race people seem to be by far the most racist.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Lmao just watched some of his Videos, he is a Legit low IQ autist.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Darkman said:
Race traitors like him are absolute scum. Honestly mixed race people seem to be by far the most racist.

Now why would that be?

Think for a minute.

Look at their parents....

Who else race mixes (especially with Asians) other than vile racists? Contrary to what you think the majority of race mixers are extremely racist. At least the white / Asian ones.

springfield

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Darkman said:

Now why would that be?

Think for a minute.

Look at their parents....

Who else race mixes (especially with Asians) other than vile racists? Contrary to what you think the majority of race mixers are extremely racist. At least the white / Asian ones.

hes half indian and filipino. I'm not sure what white people have to do with him nor why it's any concern to him.