• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

HOLY SHIT AT THIS MOVIE ENDING

[video=youtube]
THIS IS REAL LIFE. THIS IS THE TRUTH. OLD 80S MOVIE REDPILLING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. Just remember you're the guy watching his so called girlfriend making out with a guy who dumped her ass not too long before. He also got her pregnant, and you were beta enough to pay for her abortion, and she still leaves your ass to fuck the guy who got her pregnant in the first place.

ABSOLUTE BRUTALITY.

FUUUCCKK.
:banderas: x1000

Dembroadbones

Regular
Savage.

But surely nigga must have known he'd have gotten cucked with this lower third.

Viral

Regular
yea TBH fking blue pill made me believe it would never happen.

IceCutter

Megastar
aaaand we now know the beginnings of what creates cuck complex...

Herald

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
THIS IS REAL LIFE. THIS IS THE TRUTH. OLD 80S MOVIE REDPILLING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. Just remember you're the guy watching his so called girlfriend making out with a guy who dumped her ass not too long before. He also got her pregnant, and you were beta enough to pay for her abortion, and she still leaves your ass to fuck the guy who got her pregnant in the first place.

ABSOLUTE BRUTALITY.

FUUUCCKK.
:banderas00

OP, I'll watch the clip later, but from the gist of it its pretty brutal. Especially since, going by how you're describing the moral of it, it basically describes the ultra extreme side of redpill and actual slayers. 

When I was nothing but a kid in 6th grade, man, the things I witnessed completely shook off whatever idealizations I'd been taught about girls and women. And what you describe here is a very REAL example of this. 

I witnessed this basic scenario over and over while in middle-school all throughout hs and some college:

>Tall flanged kid, acts like a coky mofo, swears, is disrespectful to teachers and girls
>Girls pretend to be offended at first, but then giggle and flirt aggressively with him within a week
>Kid gets girlfriend. Doesn't treat her or even acknowledge her, doesn't text her. 
>Girl still ogles over him. 
>Kid insults her in public or even cheats on her. 
>Girl cries a river, runs to door-mat-ready beta
>Kid manages to sweet-talk his way into her heart/pussy
>Girl gets back with the guy. 

And the worst is seeing your blind and deluded beta friend with that blank stare, not in the mood to talk about anything because his crush is walking by with the same bf who never gave a fuck about her and never will. 

:what:

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Dembroadbones said:
Savage.

But surely nigga must have known he'd have gotten cucked with this lower third.

Absolutely foolish going out in public with a maxilla like that, i'm surprised he wasn't fucking lynched for making eye contact with her, that woulda been a more realistic ending.