• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Holy S-L-A-Y-E-R

faggot

Rotter

JESUS

S L A Y E R
L
A
Y
E
R

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
obviously too lean...but definitely a slayer, he is that lean and still looks DOM and not like a starved rat. At 10% bodyfat he will look great.

Ceaselessly

I'll never understand the appeal of a body like that, it looks like absolute shit.

chadD24

Regular
Ceaselessly said:
I'll never understand the appeal of a body like that, it looks like absolute shit.

agreed. its too unnatural for most girls. its obvious the dude on roids and its just obsessive naive and foolish to risk all the possible complications that come w/AAS just so you can be more appealing to women. 

natty is the way to go

Datjaw

Banned
Ceaselessly said:

this, looks retarded, lifting in general is the ultimtate copecel, body means shit unless you you look like bale from the machinist, it all facial aesthetics and just staying lean

chadD24

Regular
Datjaw said:
Ceaselessly said:

this, looks retarded, lifting in general is the ultimtate copecel, body means shit unless you you look like bale from the machinist, it all facial aesthetics and just staying lean

having some decent muscle mass and a thick neck goes along way and coping if you think it doesnt. natty lifting is the way to go. women want a nick batemen bodytype and that comes with regular maintence

REM

say whatever you want, but he fucks and you don't.