Giabiconi

Incel

"life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go"

so legit man

And you aspies are STILL posting on this forum and wasting away like rats. You spend more time posting than you spend trying to get sex, which is what you are all obsessed with. Enjoy being 30, without a family, without an SUV in the suburbs, always being the abnormal outsider- except when you're 35, and poor, without kids or a wife, it will be all the more painful. "but I don't need a wife! fucking whores! I'll be a PUAHATE aspie until I die! everyone else are just retarded sheep!", lol ok. If you want to be a CHUMP and cash your life in as a 17 year old mentally ill basement dweller never seeing the sun when there's a whole world outside waiting to travel, conquer, smell, taste, feel, enjoy- then that's on you. I mean, it's your life to choose buddyboys. Just don't be surprised when you have to cry yourself to sleep when everyone else is married with kids and inevitably want to blow your brains out with a 10 gauge.  And not a single surgery you obsess over to even fucking show. for it.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Woooooow. You should all be legit ashamed of your lifestyles. Don't you feel SHAME looking at the cumrags scattered across your floor, looking at your pudgy body in the mirror, looking at this site over and over again? Legit virgin nerd uneducated cockroaches in the house with NO cred at all here. Get a life. It isn't hard.

JUST GO TO COLLEGE, GO TO PARTIES, GET TANNED AND FIT AND COOL YOU FUCKING ASPIES. STOP LISTENING TO NECKBEARD MUSIC, JERKING TO ANAL GANGBANGS, AND PLAYING GAMES AND POSTING ALL DAY ON YOUR PC. IT ISN'T HARD.

Vertu

Incel
sephon said:
lol fuck off

the normalfag way of life is so degenerate, brainwashed and zombie-like
What a pathetic cope.

OP: This is the most amazing thread of the week and deserves a permanent sticky for life.

Giabiconi

Incel
sephon said:
I am better than all of humanity, despite being a nobody, ugly, dumb, never smelled prime pussy chump. But at least I am infamous for being insane on a site called "lookism.net" complaining about my ugly face. All those suburban settled down guys with big stock portfolios who have wives and kids and big gas sucking mercedes G classes and land rovers driving their beautiful kids to the soccer game are WRONG. Don't they understand that doing nothing, having no ambitions, and being a troglodyte who seldom sees the sun is the RIGHT way to live it up? Passion, money, getting laid, why try? You can be cool, like me, throw in the towel to your life at 18 and piss away your youth in front of a computer screen.
fixed that for you sadkunt

Giabiconi said:

"life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go"

so legit man

And you aspies are STILL posting on this forum and wasting away like rats. You spend more time posting than you spend trying to get sex, which is what you are all obsessed with. Enjoy being 30, without a family, without an SUV in the suburbs, always being the abnormal outsider- except when you're 35, and poor, without kids or a wife, it will be all the more painful. "but I don't need a wife! fucking whores! I'll be a PUAHATE aspie until I die! everyone else are just retarded sheep!", lol ok. If you want to be a CHUMP and cash your life in as a 17 year old mentally ill basement dweller never seeing the sun when there's a whole world outside waiting to travel, conquer, smell, taste, feel, enjoy- then that's on you. I mean, it's your life to choose buddyboys. Just don't be surprised when you have to cry yourself to sleep when everyone else is married with kids and inevitably want to blow your brains out with a 10 gauge.  And not a single surgery you obsess over to even fucking show. for it.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Woooooow. You should all be legit ashamed of your lifestyles. Don't you feel SHAME looking at the cumrags scattered across your floor, looking at your pudgy body in the mirror, looking at this site over and over again? Legit virgin nerd uneducated cockroaches in the house with NO cred at all here. Get a life. It isn't hard.

JUST GO TO COLLEGE, GO TO PARTIES, GET TANNED AND FIT AND COOL YOU FUCKING ASPIES. STOP LISTENING TO NECKBEARD MUSIC, JERKING TO ANAL GANGBANGS, AND PLAYING GAMES AND POSTING ALL DAY ON YOUR PC. IT ISN'T HARD.
Please help motivate an aspie basement dweller. How tall are you and what is your age? Did you go from pudgy to looking good without a shirt on? I'm a framecel I would kill to be pudgy. Did you go from being ugly to good looking or average looking? Are you ugly, but still go to parties because of your personality?

Lil Flash

Cuck
>2015
>Listening to dusty nineties rap
>Not listening to proto-new-wave-drill/trap

Confirmed swagless autist.

Giabiconi

Incel
Lil Flash said:
>2015

This is coming from the man who only had one gf, who cheated on him.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Giabiconi said:
Lil Flash said:
>2015

This is coming from the man who only had one gf, who cheated on him.
Low blow. Have you ever chilled with a group of homies before? When breaking balls, you never go for low blows. That type of shit will get you shot, on GOD cuz.

Giabiconi

Incel
Lil Flash said:
Low blow. Have you ever chilled with a group of homies before? When breaking balls, you never go for low blows. That type of shit will get you shot, on GOD cuz.
These personas of yours have been getting old for 2 years. I don't know why you persist.

Also trap is SHIT compared to classic hiphop. It's by "too deep for you" black kids that are whiter than eminem trying to be all philosophical. De La Soul, Nas, Big Daddy Kane, 2pac were so great.

Lil Flash said:
>2015

dusted wax is classic fucking faggot

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

One of Nas' greats, obviously. I identify a lot more with another lyric of the song.

"I'm here to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it"

For every scrawny balding faggot who's incel as fuck and has no hope, I'm bagging 5/10's like it's my job and chilling with the bros every day.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Giabiconi said:
Lil Flash said:
These personas of yours have been getting old for 2 years. I don't know why you persist.

Also trap is SHIT compared to classic hiphop. It's by "too deep for you" black kids that are whiter than eminem trying to be all philosophical. De La Soul, Nas, Big Daddy Kane, 2pac were so great.
I am seriously laughing at the idea of using these forums for anything other than an outlet for shitposting your emotions away. Maybe 10% of the time, serious discussion is warranted. There is very little left to discuss. 

I don't think you know about trap. It is literally the heart and soul of the poor, desperate black male. It is art in its purest form. If anything, conscious rap is the "too deep for you" nonsense. I'm not hating on classic rap; I like it, but there comes a time when you have to embrace evolution. You can't listen to old albums forever. It honestly reminds me of my parents listening to sixties rock SINCE the sixties. It is very strange. 

Anyway, how have you been? I have been meaning to get back in contact with you for some time.
[hr]
Honest Abe said:
Lil Flash said:
>2015

dusted wax is classic fucking faggot

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
Sure. I never said it wasn't. Just do not get angry with me because you have the musical depth of a white middle-schooler who just discovered REAL HIP HOP!!!!!