holy fuk this sites garbage

assburger

Gigachad
lmfao at anyone of a respectable iq level wasting their time here

what a fuking autistic cesspool

the NT masterrace shud track every one of u spastic scumfucks down and exterminate u like COWS

ethniccoper

Incel
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Posts: 8,550[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Threads: 646[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Joined: Oct 2015 [/font]

Koksal Baba

Incel
assburger said:
lmfao at anyone of a respectable iq level wasting their time here

what a fuking autistic cesspool

the NT masterrace shud track every one of u spastic scumfucks down and exterminate u like COWS
Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you haven't completly destoryed your kiwifarmer side brotha :shock:

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism

I'm NT as fuck but still incel because of social awkwardness

According to you being NT means being an extroverted, confident person even if you are an ugly mofo. that's straight up delusion
hoiw are u NT

u even said ur dads aspie
[hr]
u leave the house tho and have friends so i'll believe it
[hr]
i've never seen  a socially awkward nt. not once
[hr]
being NT shud still be enough even if ur introverted anyway as longa s ur avg

Ascent

Normie
ethniccoper said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Posts: 8,550[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Threads: 646[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Joined: Oct 2015 [/font]
:goodfellas:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
assburger said:
Brutus said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism

I'm NT as fuck but still incel because of social awkwardness

According to you being NT means being an extroverted, confident person even if you are an ugly mofo. that's straight up delusion
hoiw are u NT

[hr]
[hr]
i've never seen a socially awkward nt. not once
straw man fallacy here though
your idea of a "NT" person is actually very rare. most ugly guys have to be VERY extroverted to fuck girls as often as you claim the average 4/10 NT does.

yes my dad is aspie but our personalities barely overlap. I'm definitely NT, just ugly.

I've had lots of friends before by running the game of sarcastic beta-guy who helps people with homework. My personality is legit normie tier, but my looks (especially my long midface) still failo me to the point that girls don't even see me as a man, just a little asexual boy.

My problem is looks, and the fact that I can always recognize when people are socially dominating me for being ugly.

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
assburger said:
hoiw are u NT

[hr]
[hr]
i've never seen a socially awkward nt. not once
straw man fallacy here though
your idea of a "NT" person is actually very rare. most ugly guys have to be VERY extroverted to fuck girls as often as you claim the average 4/10 NT does.

yes my dad is aspie but our personalities barely overlap. I'm definitely NT, just ugly.

I've had lots of friends before by running the game of sarcastic beta-guy who helps people with homework. My personality is legit normie tier, but my looks (especially my long midface) still failo me to the point that girls don't even see me as a man, just a little asexual boy.

My problem is looks, and the fact that I can always recognize when people are socially dominating me for being ugly.
not relaly. i use NT as simply not autistic. u can be NT and introverted sure, although i rarely ever see it. do u relaly tihnk ur sub-4?
is ur midface ratio outside of the range u mentioned before?
where are ur standards at? wud u accept a looksmatch for example?

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
assburger said:
not relaly. i use NT as simply not autistic. u can be NT and introverted sure, although i rarely ever see it. do u relaly tihnk ur sub-4?
My midface ratio is slightly within the range but it's def longer than average by a good amount
I'd accept a looksmatched girl but most of them act literally disgusted by me. 

I am not autistic at all, and some forum members rated me average/above average but I think most men can't rate other men. I'm probably not sub4 but probably a sub5 since I have a weak chin in combination with the midface, and we all know that a weak chin is DEATH if you are average/below

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
assburger said:
My midface ratio is slightly within the range but it's def longer than average by a good amount
I'd accept a looksmatched girl but most of them act literally disgusted by me. 

I am not autistic at all, and some forum members rated me average/above average but I think most men can't rate other men. I'm probably not sub4 but probably a sub5 since I have a weak chin in combination with the midface, and we all know that a weak chin is DEATH if you are average/below

[–][deleted] 5 points 1 year ago 

I kinda have a thing for guys with weak chins. It's super cute to me.

lol.. the most common answer was 'shitty personality' or something along thos elines.. NT confirmed.
jk, idk if weak chin was the most answered physical feature wise, but what do u even define as a weak chin? very small and receded? because thats probably what they meant. not quite sure to what extent ur chin is weak. my chin is pretty weak and made worse by my philtrum but projection wise its not that bad.my submental region is pretty gud compared to most