Lel

Gigachad
douchbag pubertal T caused this

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
from a strictly aesthetic standpoint, he misses the mark on just about every form of measurement, but i dont think this guys face is "hard on my eyes"

he almost looks endearing in a way, like he could be a character in alice and wonderland or something

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Dentist said:
MasterFaggot said:
from a strictly aesthetic standpoint, he misses the mark on just about every form of measurement, but i dont think this guys face is "hard on my eyes"

he almost looks endearing in a way, like he could be a character in alice and wonderland or something
Agreed. He's not offensively ugly.
Yes, like, the big asian dude with the white 6.5 girl actually kind of looks ugly

even with poor tier aesthetics, eggman still has this ofd sort of facial harmony where if you saw him irl, youd just think he was a very average looking dude who doesnt have any singular, individual attractive aesthetic feature

LostTuna

Gigachad
^ basically he's ugly as fuck but non-threatening and NT

Koksal Baba

Incel
It's true tbh, brotha [font=arial,sans-serif]Humpty Dumpty[/font] might be one of then legit living things on this planet that are allowed to actually be rated below the number zero.

brotha [font=arial,sans-serif]Humpty Dumpty[/font]  usually looks zero in all of his good and normal pics. But in there, he looks in negative numbers tbh.

Judge

Subhuman
That skin is DISGUSTING. What causes that uneven, sickly look?

Cope he's like a 2/10 at worst there. There's nothing offensive looking about him, he's just not good looking at all. 
I don't think he has anyone really disgusted by his looks, my current face is probably more disgusting from a bad angle albeit higher potential

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Dentist said:
LostTuna said:
^ basically he's ugly as fuck but non-threatening and NT
I personally wouldn't describe a guy like eggman as ugly - because for me ugly means something different.
I'd describe him as a complete sexual non-entity.
true

i think one of the reasons why he cant be objectively called very ugly is because his face is actually fairly symmetrical

i mean fuark, there are chads with worse symmetry than him

perhaps symmetry theory is slightly debunked here

he does look like he could be a good person to know and fun to talk to

Namek

Chad
He needs to lower hairline/lose bodyfat and he would be fine tbh. He already nt mogs this whole forum.

// Infolinks