POS

Banned
RealRob said:
Lol I remember being in thailand like 10 years ago, I was treated like a king and the asian girls flocked to me
it is overrun with male tourists now, sex tourism has ruined it. but its still legit if yu go to low tourist spots, you can still be an exotic demi god. i wanna move to one of those places to find quality women that will be infatuated with me, then just go to touristy spots to fuck a bunch of slags every couple weeks

Santeria

Normie
POS said:
dat feel said:
good documentary, i watched all of it

the chinese are very redpill, they know white people are objectively better looking

they should have a white president
what was it actually about? all i can see is the title says rent a white guy. wtf. someone please summarize the video
nah.  its honestly worth the 10min watch when you have time

POS

Banned
FUCK SAAAAAAAAAAKE I WANNA WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO :redstomper:
[hr]
Santeria said:
POS said:
what was it actually about? all i can see is the title says rent a white guy. wtf. someone please summarize the video
I can't lol, its not available in my country apparently :rage:

Santeria

Normie
POS said:
[hr]
Santeria said:
basically in chinas 2nd and 3rd teir cities whites and treated very well.  1 random white dude was hired to make a speech as a world class doctor and used wikipedia as his notes. other examples of white butlers and fake white businessmen to make it seem like the companys successful (being a white western is seen as success)

MuscularGook

Subhuman
Just LOL at being asian. Holy shit I wish I was born white. Asians are the ultimate cucks.

White people need to come to Asia in droves and fuck all of our women and have asian men as slaves. It's already happened in the west, where asian women suck and fuck white dudes over their own men, and asian men are basically the corporate slaves of the white man.

I welcome our white overlords with their aesthetics and success. Please come and wipe our disgusting mongoloid genetic code from this planet. 

Yes I am asian myself. Holy shit I fucking hate being asian, it's fucking depressing as fuck.

POS

Banned
Santeria said:
POS said:
[hr]

basically in chinas 2nd and 3rd teir cities whites and treated very well.  1 random white dude was hired to make a speech as a world class doctor and used wikipedia as his notes. other examples of white butlers and fake white businessmen to make it seem like the companys successful (being a white western is seen as success)
thanks boyo. btw, what were some of the cities?

Santeria

Normie
POS said:
Santeria said:
thanks boyo. btw, what were some of the cities?
i think they said one was ching chung choo.  but idk and not gonna rewatch.  lookup 2nd and 3rd tier

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
POS said:
"the uploaded has not made this video available in your country"

tfw can't even get a gf in Alpha Australia, now can't even watch videos -_-
You on holiday in Aus?

POS

Banned
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
POS said:
"the uploaded has not made this video available in your country"

tfw can't even get a gf in Alpha Australia, now can't even watch videos -_-
You on holiday in Aus?
no i live in this incel hell hole. i see and work with RTT chads everyday and get to hear about all the pussy (and even jb pussy) they slay on the regular (it confirms the 20/80 rule)

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
POS said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
You on holiday in Aus?
no i live in this incel hell hole. i see and work with RTT chads everyday and get to hear about all the pussy (and even jb pussy) they slay on the regular.
Lmao legit. RTT is fucking rampant here. You from Sydney?

POS

Banned
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
POS said:
no i live in this incel hell hole. i see and work with RTT chads everyday and get to hear about all the pussy (and even jb pussy) they slay on the regular.
nah adelaide. i went to sydney a while ago, and it was literally 10 times worse, i literally left 4 days earlier coz i couldn't stand it lmao

i just wanna looksmax, then move to an asian country lol

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
POS said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
nah adelaide. i went to sydney a while ago, and it was literally 10 times worse, i literally left 4 days earlier coz i couldn't stand it lmao

:banderas:

I think sephon did a similar thing, Sydney is just too much torture.

POS

Banned
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
POS said:

:banderas:

I think sephon did a similar thing, Sydney is just too much torture.
sydney is a modern day Babylon, lmao

carl

Slayer
if an incel looking white dude like him did so well, imagine a chad in china

lookz

Chad
LostTuna said:
lookz said:
Same in Holland @"LostTuna"
:what:

the dutch are white or are u saying it's cause holland is getting overrun with ethniks so whites are becoming exotic?
[hr]
Miroslav Chad said:
They only want MM there too.
dude most of the white guys in the video look like cucks. basically just be somewhat young ideally, don't be deformed, fat or have horrible skin and u are golden as a white boy in china
No but  I can't watch the vid

:turban:

AryanReborn

Coper
carl said:
if an incel looking white dude like him did so well, imagine a chad in china
Most Chads don't usually find asian women to be that great. Most range from average to ugly.

LostTuna

Gigachad
holy fuck @ this other video. @"dat feel"

this dude is introduced as a "top20 male model from america's next top model" at some event/club and people are going crazy.

at 5:50 a chinese girl is in awe and mind blown looking at some other fake white model walking around

[video=youtube]

dat feel

Lookism God
these documentaries are so good :blush:

imagine the money you can make if you take a few HQNP type 1 goddesses and use them for these jobs

they would make $1,000/day each very easily