LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
10
start watching at 14:00.
[video=youtube]
white people are treated like exotic, prized gods:

:what:
:jordan:

@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" @"dat feel"
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
1
LostTuna said:
start watching at 14:00.
[video=youtube]
white people are treated like exotic, prized gods:

:what:
:jordan:

@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" @"dat feel"
 Chinese tourists were taking pics with me on Krabi island in Thailand. I was literally a god For a few moments...
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
10
mydougiefresh said:
LostTuna said:
start watching at 14:00.
[video=youtube]
white people are treated like exotic, prized gods:

:what:
:jordan:

@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" @"dat feel"
 Chinese tourists were taking pics with me on Krabi island in Thailand. I was literally a god For a few moments...
fuck i want to go to china so bad just for the validation
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
"the uploaded has not made this video available in your country"

tfw can't even get a gf in Alpha Australia, now can't even watch videos -_-
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
10
POS said:
"the uploaded has not made this video available in your country"

tfw can't even get a gf in Alpha Australia, now can't even watch videos -_-
lol @ desert island cuck country censorship.

:jordan:
 

Yesson

Incel
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
175
Reputation
0
Holy shit at that fake doctor lmao. Thanks OP that was an awesome watch srs.
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
1
we're going this summer buddy @"whyme"

need more incels to go
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
10
lookz said:
Same in Holland @"LostTuna"
:what:

the dutch are white or are u saying it's cause holland is getting overrun with ethniks so whites are becoming exotic?
[hr]
Miroslav Chad said:
They only want MM there too.
dude most of the white guys in the video look like cucks. basically just be somewhat young ideally, don't be deformed, fat or have horrible skin and u are golden as a white boy in china
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
Santeria said:
we're going this summer buddy @"whyme"

need more incels to go
real talk. it's going to be a time if it goes down.
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
can someone summarize what happened in the vid for the australiancels. were hot chinese virgins stalking ugly white guys?
 

SlickRick

Cuck
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
53
Reputation
0
Can confirm. Have international room mates this year from China. Cussed them out b/c the kitchen looked like shit. They stood there for 30 minutes and listened to me. Woke up to the kitchen scrubbed clean.
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
SlickRick said:
Can confirm. Have international room mates this year from China. Cussed them out b/c the kitchen looked like shit. They stood there for 30 minutes and listened to me. Woke up to the kitchen scrubbed clean.
furk. so do chinese guys have small penises? i need to go somewhere where the males have small cocks so i can seem bigger :rage:
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,233
Reputation
150
good documentary, i watched all of it

the chinese are very redpill, they know white people are objectively better looking

they should have a white president
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Holy fuck what is the pay for this?

i might move there and work and save up money, im way better looking than that guy
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
dat feel said:
good documentary, i watched all of it

the chinese are very redpill, they know white people are objectively better looking

they should have a white president
what was it actually about? all i can see is the title says rent a white guy. wtf. someone please summarize the video
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,534
Reputation
1,191
Lol I remember being in thailand like 10 years ago, I was treated like a king and the asian girls flocked to me