whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
My surgery is in 5 fucking days.

What if my cheeks become too hallow after the procedure and it looks unnatural? I'd kill myself. I have an anxiety attack right now

Santeria

Normie
you will go from a 4/10 to 1.5/10

i'd recommend stop being a fairy ass bitch and put a slight amount of effort into removing bodyfat than resort to a waste of money removal of bf

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
Your cheeks can never be too hollow + they are only removing your fat. Be happy you are not risking a botched lefort.

https://www.realself.com/review/phi...rgery-jaw-surgery-the-biggest-mistake-my-life
[img=250x250]
I dont want to end up like this. this is retarded
[hr]
this looks good
[hr]
Santeria said:

i'd recommend stop being a fairy ass bitch and put a slight amount of effort into removing bodyfat than resort to a waste of money removal of bf
I am 11% body fat boyo. My mom and dad have genetically fat cheeks, and so do I. That's why i want to do this procedure

Santeria

Normie
would need pics to evaluate but im a believer in being who you are and improve other aspects (not be an  asshole pee, poor, janitor)

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
dude dont do it, its fucking retarded. its gunna look shit just back out of it b4 its too late, all twinks have hollow cheeks

Sociopath1983

Normie
PCT IS SHIT said:
dude dont do it, its fucking retarded. its gunna look shit just back out of it b4 its too late, all twinks have hollow cheeks
:bye:

SexGod

Coper
You're an idiot if you get buccal fat removal tbh

you want to add mass to the zygos through implants if your gonna do something

fat removal is gonna look fucked, why dont u try cutting bodyfat then cut sodium to see how u look first?

Sociopath1983

Normie
SexGod said:
You're an idiot if you get buccal fat removal tbh

you want to add mass to the zygos through implants if your gonna do something

fat removal is gonna look fucked, why dont u try cutting bodyfat then cut sodium to see how u look first?
:bye:

Browcel

Chad
Hollow cheeks are caused by bone structure. Don't do it op, it will look retarded.

rugby1233

Chad
Happy Go Lucky said:
Your cheeks can never be too hollow + they are only removing your fat. Be happy you are not risking a botched lefort.

https://www.realself.com/review/phi...rgery-jaw-surgery-the-biggest-mistake-my-life
She had a special condition before going to surgery:

[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome[/font]

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome affects connective tissue, primarily the skin, joints, and blood vessel walls.

Symptoms include overly flexible joints that can dislocate, and skin that's translucent, elastic, and bruises easily. In some cases, there may be dilation and even rupture of major blood vessels.

FireHaze

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

[img=250x250]
I dont want to end up like this. this is retarded
[hr]
this looks good
[hr]
Santeria said:

I am 11% body fat boyo. My mom and dad have genetically fat cheeks, and so do I. That's why i want to do this procedure
I think the guy in the above pic looks good.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh.

Temoc

Coper
rugby1233 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome[/font]

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome affects connective tissue, primarily the skin, joints, and blood vessel walls.

Symptoms include overly flexible joints that can dislocate, and skin that's translucent, elastic, and bruises easily. In some cases, there may be dilation and even rupture of major blood vessels.
Exactly, she and her surgeon screwed up by doing a Lefort in this case. She also had SARPE before and her maxilla was already damaged.

RoboCopE

Incel
rugby1233 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

AND she is vegetarian, which is a massive fail and she is missing out on all sorts of essential fat-soluble vitamins which would definitely have helped her heal and made it less likely to have these complications.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Browcel said:
Hollow cheeks are caused by bone structure. Don't do it op, it will look retarded.
We'll see then, won't we?
[hr]
Manuel said:
i hope it makes you uglier
How adorable . Following me around like the little Indian smelly curry you are. 

As I said before I will easily give you my address, and break you in half.

// Infolinks