• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

HOLY FUCK this is one of the worst red pills I've seen... Life ENDS at 30

Francesco

Regular
https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewild30plus/

This is the subreddit where "hot" 30+ women post their nudes... Compare it to the regular https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewild

30+ women are absolute dog shit. They absolutely reak of death and decay... Their skin quality and general flabbiness/shape is repulsive. Most of us here are in our 20s, we will be 30 within the blink of an eye, having never fucked hot girls, and being left with only old hag walking corpses to fuck... Holy shit this is so depressing. I never realised how trash 30+yo women are... RAGEEEEE

RAGEEE 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FUCK. And you will be LUCKY if you even get to fuck these old HAGS! FORGET fucking prime girls once you are an oldcel (which will happen before you know it)

modified

hairloss expert
All this melodrama is ridiculous. You can still buy hot 18 year old hookers until you are 60+. That's the only way 90% of guys will ever fuck a hot 18 year old anyway.

Also the reason those women look gross is they are fat as fuck and in their 40s/50s.

Do Hollywood women who get nude >30 look gross? No, because they don't get fat and they do some basic upkeep.

Francesco

Regular
modified said:
All this melodrama is ridiculous. You can still buy hot 18 year old hookers until you are 60+. That's the only way 90% of guys will ever fuck a hot 18 year old anyway.

Also the reason those women look gross is they are fat as fuck and in their 40s/50s.

Do Hollywood women who get nude >30 look gross? No, because they don't get fat and they do some basic upkeep.

In all my time escorcelling I'm yet to see a legit hot 18yo hooker. Also if you manage to find one they will cost a fortune AND you have to use a condom.

modified

hairloss expert
Francesco said:
modified said:

In all my time escorcelling I'm yet to see a legit hot 18yo hooker. Also if you manage to find one they will cost a fortune AND you have to use a condom.

There are lots on Seeking Arrangement. And the exact number is irrelevant. A 20 year old hooker is basically the same.

Also why would I want to fuck a girl without a condom? Because I am so trusting when she says "I'm on the pill"? Because I want 50% of my networth and future income to disappear so she and some bastard kid get a free ride off me?

No thanks.

Francesco

Regular
modified said:
Francesco said:

There are lots on Seeking Arrangement.  And the exact number is irrelevant. A 20 year old hooker is basically the same.

Also why would I want to fuck a girl without a condom? Because I am so trusting when she says "I'm on the pill"? Because I want 50% of my networth and future income to disappear so she and some bastard kid get a free ride off me?

No thanks.

You should consider yourself extremely lucky if a hot young girl was to let you knock her up and pass on your genes.

modified

hairloss expert
Francesco said:
modified said:
There are lots on Seeking Arrangement.  And the exact number is irrelevant. A 20 year old hooker is basically the same.

No thanks.

You should consider yourself extremely lucky if a hot young girl was to let you knock her up and pass on your genes.

Why? They would only do it because they don't know what my life has been like and they just want free money. Passing on my genes would be irresponsible.

ugliest

Champion
meh i dont even touch females with a stick if they are not ascended slim forward grown godess, except if they are jailbaits, i dont pass on them, it makes me feel dirty and my dick harder, but for the other 21+ yo crowd meh

BlueBalls

Machine
Francesco said:
modified said:

It's also not the same when she does it for money and secretly thinks you're old and gross.

short man

Rotter
The saddest part is that even those old hags won't sleep with you as a young dude, so what makes you think they'll want you as an oldcel. At their age they are banging past prime slayers.
:cage:

modified

hairloss expert
BlueBalls said:
Francesco said:

It's also not the same when she does it for money and secretly thinks you're old and gross.

Yeah but who cares? She's going to have the same thoughts about your ugly mug when you're 20. The good ones are good actresses.

It's not being >30 that makes you repulsive to hookers. It's the same factors that require you to need a hooker in the first place. Which aren't generally age related.

I'm no uglier now than in my early 20s. I don't see how it changes anything.

primetime

Regular
Yeah cause those bitches are llazy as fuck...if they actually hit the gym and dieted they would look decent