Holy fuck this is like female incel forum

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
not even close

women can't be incel.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
If you actually read it for more than 5 minutes you will soon realize it's nothing like it. Most, if not all have had multiple sexual relationships but since they cant get a guy to commit they claim FA. There's constant flaming from men who go into that subreddit to tell these women they are retarded cause women cant actually be FA.

Lel

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
If you actually read it for more than 5 minutes you will soon realize it's nothing like it. Most, if not all have had multiple sexual relationships but since they cant get a guy to commit they claim FA. There's constant flaming from men who go into that subreddit to tell these women they are retarded cause women cant actually be FA.
yeap

most of them are salty average girls that got pumped and dumped by Chad 

nothing to do with inceldom as we mean it

Lel

Gigachad
Yeah so another rejection story.
I meet a guy, guy and I hit it off, we go on a date and everything appears to be going super super well. Like, we have a ton of shit in common. Studying the same subject, we have the same political ideas and beliefs, etc, etc, etc. I think he might also be FA because he posts shit on facebook about being forever alone and his life sucking, etc, etc, etc.
He texts me the next week saying that he only wanted to be friends, you know the usual sugar-coated bullshit which is code for "I'm not attracted to you/you're not hot enough for me" or that he's into another girl (one that probably friendzoned him yet he still lusts after her - idk at this point it's way too easy for me to decode these lies). Then he posts on fb something about valentine's day, one of those shitty memes something along the lines of "Valentine's day is 3 weeks from now; if you love me tell me now!" or something like that.
It took every ounce of my self-control to not publicly shut him down on that post. Long story short, I lost control and gave him a verbal asswhooping via text. Then I noticed that he defriended me.
Lol another one bites the dust I suppose. I'm definitely going to die alone for sure but fuck it more reason to do all the shit I want without caring what anyone else thinks of it.
lmao funny and redpilled at the same time