Luscious

damaged sperm from roiding for 9 years cel
I have a girlfriend but I'm on tinder to assess the results of my steroid cycle.

Matched with a hermaphrodite lesbian who initially showed huge interest only to ghost, reply 10 hours later. I told her my real age (28) and she said "I admit it's not ideal" (she's 21) - brutal agepill, might as well tag this whole forum since everyone is an oldcel here except that rosy cheeked young guy with big blue eyes who everyone wants to adopt

Decided to just send a dick pic for the lols.

She is now BEGGING to meet up. When I don't respond for 5 mins she says "where did you go?"

@Autistic permavirgin

:cage:

alexs_and_red

Lookism Warden
Masculinity Crew
28 oldcel? I'm a year younger and not once I felt old partying with 17-20. Even our social circle consists mostly of 18-33y people. on 500mg of a test, I looked 10 years older though, so I quickly dropped it.

Luscious

28 oldcel? I'm a year younger and not once I felt old partying with 17-20. Even our social circle consists mostly of 18-33y people. on 500mg of a test, I looked 10 years older though, so I quickly dropped it.
I am 28 but look 30+

I've been on steroids for a long time.

Age itself doesn't matter. My cousin is 24, looks legit 18 and has teenage girlfriends. It's how you look.

Caring about age already shows your a weakminded cuck, you could never dominate that girl, you will always be worried of whether or not she finds you worthy

Luscious

Caring about age already shows your a weakminded cuck, you could never dominate that girl, you will always be worried of whether or not she finds you worthy
Well she said to me "you look older than 25" and I said "oh I'm 28, not sure why it said I'm 25" (playing dumb).

I didn't throw it on her lol. My gf is 21 btw.

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
I am 28 but look 30+

I've been on steroids for a long time.

Age itself doesn't matter. My cousin is 24, looks legit 18 and has teenage girlfriends. It's how you look.
may as well hop on that GH for the fountain of youth

bluepill: dick size doesn't matter
redpill: dick size is super fucking important
blackpill: dick size is irrelevant because she's going to tell you to use her 30x15 dildo on her anyway
If you cant compete with 10x7 dildos that vibrate at 6k RPM its over

Luscious

If you cant compete with 10x7 dildos that vibrate at 6k RPM its over
I live in the garage because my parents said I take too much space to navigate upstairs

Which is a relief because I'd hate to be near my sister and hear her have crazy orgasms with her toys.

I've seen her come out of her room (when she was alone) drenched in sweat in the middle of winter

I live in the garage because my parents said I take too much space to navigate upstairs

Which is a relief because I'd hate to be near my sister and hear her have crazy orgasms with her toys.

I've seen her come out of her room (when she was alone) drenched in sweat in the middle of winter

legit ive accepted my impotence and legit bought a hitachi magic wand vibrator today