• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

holy fuck @ the masterrace elite genetics. ethniks shit their pants at this

LostTuna

Machine

:cage:

:jordan:

springfield

Banned
I tell ya what feller some of this finest Aryan folk came from dis here trailer

LostTuna

Machine
springfield said:
I tell ya what feller some of this finest Aryan folk came from dis here trailer

da finest aryan pure genetics come str8 out of muh sisters womb impregnated by me

Baron Anon

Joke
lol little do they  know Adolf had men doing rigorous excercise routines. No-one was fat or unathletic.
They all had SS haircuts with low bodyfat. 

But I guess 'Murica

flesh

Rotter
:cage2:

Watching a documentary about neo nazis, just fucking lol at their lives. Literally all the men are pathetic subhumans obsessing over "muh pure white women" fucking rofl.

White Nationalists are everywhere, they inhabit positions in the corporate world, and even the the hallowed halls of the Ivy League... you inhabit your parents basement because you are an ugly loser.

flesh said:

Watching a documentary about neo nazis, just fucking lol at their lives. Literally all the men are pathetic subhumans obsessing over "muh pure white women" fucking rofl.

Those are only the vocal ones because they have nothing to lose. LOL @ thinking most of Europe isn't WN now with this invasion going on.

flesh

Rotter
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
White Nationalists are everywhere, they inhabit positions in the corporate world, and even the the hallowed halls of the Ivy League... you inhabit your parents basement because you are an ugly loser.

flesh said:

Those are only the vocal ones because they have nothing to lose. LOL @ thinking most of Europe isn't WN now with this invasion going on.

Do you even live in Europe? 80% of the population in europe couldn't give the slighest fuck about christianity let alone "white nationalism". Among the youth it's probably 95%. You have NO CHANCE. JUST LMAO at stormcel cope.