HOLY FUCK RATE THIS /FA/ GUY

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Yeah I saw that yesterday. When I take mirror pictures like that and slightly suck in my cheeks, I look like a 9/10 model legit. Honestly anyone can do that.

Also his looks morphed. In that pic he looks like a 7.5/10, irl I can guarantee you he's a  5-5.5/10

Subhuman said:
Yeah I saw that yesterday. When I take mirror pictures like that and slightly suck in my cheeks, I look like a 9/10 model legit. Honestly anyone can do that.

Also his looks morphed. In that pic he looks like a 7.5/10, irl I can guarantee you he's a  5-5.5/10
C O P E lmao not even close to "anyone can do that"

I agree it does kinda look morphed but he's a very good looking guy

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
kill em all said:
Subhuman said:

LOL if I posted my mirror pics here I'd mog even the MMs you phaggots worship on these forums

Mirror pics/selfies are a COPE and don't give an accurate representation of how good looking you are. WIDE LENS DISTORTION, KEEP CAMERA LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM YOUR FACE AND *SNAP* -- if you're not at least 7/10, end it.

Erudite

Subhuman
Subhuman said:
kill em all said:

LOL if I posted my mirror pics here I'd mog even the MMs you phaggots worship on these forums

Mirror pics/selfies are a COPE and don't give an accurate representation of how good looking you are. WIDE LENS DISTORTION, KEEP CAMERA LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM YOUR FACE AND *SNAP* -- if you're not at least 7/10, end it.
Pics not loading

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Erudite said:
Subhuman said:

Pics not loading
[img=90x90]http://lookism.net/images/default_avatar.png[/img]

Brotha Techno

Banned
Subhuman said:
kill em all said:

actually im the same, its just im more of a 6/10 like that and a 3/10 irl. I doubt you're a 9/10 tho, prob just a 7.5 in that particular lighting and a 5 irl

Namek

Chad
Link to this post so I can see the comments? Im sure there are women that would fuck him solely from his post.

alistair

Normie
If I'm not mistaken, the guy claims to have a girlfriend. Obviously very good looking.