HOLY FUCK MRZ CAUGHT BY FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

Lookism God
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Pimply Australian pedophile who controlled a network of vile 'hurtcore' ********** sites labelled as the 'one of the worst in the world' by the FBI[/font]

Matthew David Graham, 23, from Melbourne has been described by the FBI and Europol as the most prolific online sexual child abuse offenders and facilitators around the world.
holy fuck good night sweet @"mrz" he will not last one month in jail

what do you think he looks like? are you ready?

pure dark triad phenotype

dat feel

Lookism God
what should be done with people like this? should they be tortured live on tv so we can watch them die a slow, painful death?

i feel even that wouldn't be nearly enough

dat feel

Lookism God
@"mrz" can you tell us how we should punish your friends?

dat feel

Lookism God
hospen said:
these MRZ jokes are getting old
i've never made an mrz joke

i am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that mrz knew this guy

he probably rushed to check the cp forums and get details after i posted this

LostTuna

Gigachad
they should send this sick fuck to a brazilian prison and train the innmates on torture techniques to prolong the suffering for as long as possible. most sex offenders in brazilian prisoners get sodomized and beat to death or stabbed pretty quickly. this sick fuck deserves more

dat feel

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
they should send this sick fuck to a brazilian prison and train the innmates on torture techniques to prolong the suffering for as long as possible. most sex offenders in brazilian prisoners get sodomized and beat to death or stabbed pretty quickly. this sick fuck deserves more
this is the best idea so far

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
dat feel said:
LostTuna said:
this is the best idea so far
Too bad they won't.

There's a lot of billionaires that buy and make these videos, this guys just a low level, but it's protected for sure.

dat feel

Lookism God
@"mrz" this is the hurtcore stuff that you were talking about, you like this stuff

what are your thoughts on this

Happy Rotter

Slayer
unclejack said:

decent looking.

I've never heard of 'hurt core' before
Are you kidding, he looks like shit.

And fuck you mrz if you watch videos of minors who are raped or forced to strip

Rammstein

Slayer
It's obvious that Dat Feel was brutally sodomized as a child. That's why he's on this anti-JB crusade.

@"dat feel" , show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
mrz said:
Happy Rotter said:
Are you kidding, he looks like shit.

And fuck you mrz if you watch videos of minors who are raped or forced to strip
Lol why do you care do you think it magically abuses them all over again? I could just as easily force them to strip myself with the same if not better security than watching videos that are already produced, and will get in no different trouble for one than the other, but only watch videos that are already produced.
Just because you only fap to existing material, rather than producing / contributing to new material, doesn't mean you're not a sick fuck. You will have a hard time understanding that because you're already too far gone

r_e_d

Banned
This is a really fucked up thread. You're supporting this shit just by watching it...
You can try to justify it all you want but at the end of the day people want other people to watch them rape children, and yours fulfilling their need to be watched.