holy fuck, literally. the pope got his receptionist pregnant and killed her!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

Lookism God

flesh

Slayer
:cage2: 

Isn't the current pope supposed to be some sort of marxist puppet? conspiracycels help

Reflex

Lookism God
i always thought that all these popes and sht are really atheist just using the power to troll people out of their money and keep status

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
It's the Borgias all over again

dat feel

Lookism God
ass said:
dat feel said:
just post your question here
You said Brando in his prime could cuck any male in the world,
would he be able to cuck an 8/10 with a bigger dick than him?
if you have a face like brando, you win everything, everywhere, forever. you are uncuckable.

Francesco

Normie
Reflex said:
i always thought that all these popes and sht are really atheist just using the power to troll people out of their money and keep status
Pretty obvious that this is the case especially with this evil cunt Francis.

dat feel

Lookism God
the pope's secretary got pregnant, why isn't there more outrage about this

what if the police find him guilty, though the chances are 1 in a billion that they will make it public :giggle:

She had diabetes and was pregnant,  which is a massive risk factor.   

Besides, dat feel is literally the only person making this connection.

dat feel

Lookism God
I said:
She had diabetes and was pregnant,  which is a massive risk factor.   

Besides, dat feel is literally the only person making this connection.
next time read the article before commenting

Prosecutors are investigating after Pope Francis’ pregnant receptionist was found dead.

Miriam Wuolou, a 34-year-old of Eritrean origin, was seven-months pregnant when her body was discovered at her small apartment on the outskirts of Rome, Italy.

She had worked as front-of-house at Pope Francis’ home, a priests' guesthouse Santa Marta for years, acting as a kind of gatekeeper for the pope as well as for the bishops and cardinals who stay there.

The pope opted to live at the Santa Marta guesthouse after his appointment in 2013, rejecting the grand papal apartments because he found them too sumptuous and he feared isolation.

the pope knew there would be too many people watching at the papal apartments and no opportunity to get laid, so he decided to live at the guesthouse so he can slay

why else do you think he would make such an unusual move

this can easily be settled with dna tests but it will never be done

LostTuna

Gigachad
holy fuck this actually proves that dat feel is high IQ and has legit theories. no one else has this kind of outside-the-box thinking/thought process.

This could make sense but I seriously doubt they would take her out already 7 months into her pregnancy

dat feel

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
holy fuck this actually proves that dat feel is high IQ and has legit theories. no one else has this kind of outside-the-box thinking/thought process.
:giggle:  thanks i'm flattered

the fact that he is even being investigated is surprising, but i'm sure he has diplomatic immunity and they will not be able to get a DNA sample from him, not to mention that if this was exposed, it would sync a multi-billion dollar industry that he is the head of

contentedcel

Incel
Religious leaders are mostly lecherous, power-hungry psychopaths who use religion to acquire S. So I'm not surprised.

This type is also prevalent in politics.