Holy fuck, I've just met a cute 8+ goddess

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...and found out she is a friend (and possibly fwb) of my neighbor :rage: . So hot and cute. She behaved awkwardly, which basically boosted her cuteness. 

:sad:

kibo

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
...and found out she is a friend (and possibly fwb) of my neighbor :rage: . So hot and cute. She behaved awkwardly, which basically boosted her cuteness. 

behaving awkwardly and having fwb
frauding hypocrite slut

Brotha Techno

Banned
:jsan: ::jsan:jsan:

:itsover: :itsover:

those are the worst types of girls to meet :'( incel rage

flesh

Slayer
:cage2: 

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking "awkward" or "quirky" girls are any less interested in Chad. There was a girl who I went to school with (she's 20+ now) who seemed completely innocent and kind of shy from the outside. She was always quiet and reserved, she didn't say much. You know, the kind of girl who basement dwellers fantasize about falling in love with. Anyway, she lost her virginity under a park slide when she was 13 with a local Chad. 

Just lol. "Awkward" women don't exist boyos, around Chad they are all the same.

kibo

Chad
flesh said:

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking "awkward" or "quirky" girls are any less interested in Chad. There was a girl who I went to school with (she's 20+ now) who seemed completely innocent and kind of shy from the outside. She was always quiet and reserved, she didn't say much. You know, the kind of girl who basement dwellers fantasize about falling in love with. Anyway, she lost her virginity under a park slide when she was 13 with a local Chad. 

Neither they can be legit awkward.When the party starts they are same like all other sluts dancing and enjoying it.

flesh

Slayer
kibo said:
flesh said:

Neither they can be legit awkward.When the party starts they are same like all other sluts dancing and enjoying it.
Legit. No such thing as an autistic woman.

chadimir

Gigachad
flesh said:

came in to say this. most guys think  they will have a better shot with "awkward" girls. typical incel. :giggle:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Also, she is a student of gymnasium (the type of preparatory high school), thus intelligent. Fuck. She was so hot, her body was perfect, and extremely cute.

paulus

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Also, she is a student of gymnasium (the type of preparatory high school), thus intelligent. Fuck. She was so hot, her body was perfect, and extremely cute.

You Will NEVER have her

kibo

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:

you wouldnt give a shit  about her reptilian brain if she wasnt looking hot
reminder-she has fwb->garbate tier
beautiful girls should never have fwb(or any other slut)

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
That's the main difference between the plain girls like @"Terry" and the true goddesses. If you see the Terry-type of girl, you tell yourself "yeah, would fuck", but you don't ruminate about the girl, nor does it affect your emotions/decision making, she's just your usual generous walking vagina. Whereas the true goddesses will leave you hypnotized, you feel like you've just met a different specimen. You quickly realize how worthless your life is in the absence of this kind of ethereal entity.
[hr]
kibo said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

you wouldnt give a shit  about her reptilian brain if she wasnt looking hot
reminder-she has fwb->garbate tier
beautiful girls should never have fwb(or any other slut)
That's only my assumption based on the experience with the neighbor - he has already fucked quite a lot of his hot female friends, but that doesn't imply she is one of them.
[hr]
paulus said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

You Will NEVER have her
You're mean.  :sad:

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
flesh said:

came in to say this. most guys think  they will have a better shot with "awkward" girls. typical incel. :giggle:
Their awkward behavior is usually linked to anxiety, which sometimes comes with an inaccurate self-image.   Poor self-image causes them to have lower standards because they believe they're unattractive.   

Just a lil kernel of wisdom for ya, buddy.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
As I've found out, she is some kind of (lower-tier?) female model. I met another cute girl a few hours later. My day has been ruined because of that.