• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

HOLY FUCK IM AESTHETIC AF GTFIH

Tancredii

Machine

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
:jag:

do u even seeing this shit u be posting bro?

SuicideBomber

Megastar
GeForce2070? I Need a new one stills truggling with my GTX 970. Fuck you Op,. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

goblin

Regular
cuz chicks can tell when you are off your meds, you got that crazy look in your eyes

SuicideBomber said:
GeForce2070? I Need a new one stills truggling with my GTX 970. Fuck you Op,. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I’m a gamer :))))) wanna play pubg?

aspiringmewer49 said:
stop larping with the pics of your friend

I ain’t larping. This is what orthodontics and a fatherless upbringing does to a boy

SuicideBomber

Megastar
wannagotoheaven said:
SuicideBomber said:

I’m a gamer :))))) wanna play pubg?

Me too, but i dont playPUBG just some old shit and Mordhau occassionally. Wating for AMD Ryzen 3000 and Navi to build new rig. tbh

OneChoice

Rotter
Are you Scandinavian or?
That's some awful shit
Ur jaw is angular and tall enough from side and yet you have extremely feminine lower third from the front and no harmony, did braces really do that

OneChoice said:
Are you Scandinavian or?
That's some awful shit
Ur jaw is angular and tall enough from side and yet you have extremely feminine lower third from the front and no harmony, did braces really do that

yes sir. i did not look like this before i had them. my face used to look heavenly