HOLY FUCK. I WAS NT IN CLASS IN TODAY

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
CUTE GIRLS ACTUALLY SPOKE TO ME, AND SMILED WITH ME

"Omg, you have a Mustang? Let me see it? I love Mustangs"

HOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY SHIT. This is even before my buccal fat removal procedure. AM I GOING TO MAKE IT?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Srs. I actually had beautiful females speaking with me, and smiling with me. HOOOOLY SHIT. I might have a chance after looksmaxing

The Third

Cuck
whywoulditmatter said:
Srs. I actually had beautiful females speaking with me, and smiling with me. HOOOOLY SHIT. I might have a chance after looksmaxing

The fact that common human interaction has left you so hyper and excited speaks volumes.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
The Third said:
whywoulditmatter said:

The fact that common human interaction has left you so hyper and excited speaks volumes.
Boyo I dont think you understand the definition of incel, do you? Unlike many frauds I am a truecel, and it's absolutely misery to be so lonely, and have no one speaking to you

The Third

Cuck
whywoulditmatter said:
The Third said:
Boyo I dont think you understand the definition of incel, do you? Unlike many frauds I am a truecel, and it's absolutely misery to be so lonely, and have no one speaking to you

I am just saying you should treat each situation with a calm and collected approach. Women don't want to be around a spaz with the emotional maturity of a rat in a cage.

With that being said, I hope you make it.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
The Third said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I am just saying you should treat each situation with a calm and collected approach. Women don't want to be around a spaz with the emotional maturity of a rat in a cage.

With that being said, I hope you make it.
I'm aware boyo. I am pretty much calm in person, but needed to express this emotion on this forum because theres no one else to express it to irl

The Third

Cuck
whywoulditmatter said:
I'm aware boyo. I am pretty much calm in person, but needed to express this emotion on this forum because theres no one else to express it to irl

Understandable. I wish you good luck.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
The Third said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Understandable. I wish you good luck.
thanks boyo