• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Holy fuck @ how legit daddy/teacher game is legit for JB's ( GTFIIH)

Pouuop

Machine
I noticed from both IRL and online most jb in HS have a huge fetish on dad's / Teachers

Perpetual

Joke
Older men only ever seem to be perceived as attractive if they have dark features.

Thonis

Joke
I met this girl in a club once who told me about how she fell for her teacher and had sex with him when she was 16.

She still spoke highly of him and said that she is sad knowing that she was just a trophy to him. The guy was 42 btw.

einfach

Thonis said:
I met this girl in a club once who told me about how she fell for her teacher and had sex with him when she was 16.

She still spoke highly of him and said that she is sad knowing that she was just a trophy to him. The guy was 42 btw.

oldcell rotting theory debunked

Thonis

Joke
einfach said:
Thonis said:

oldcell rotting theory debunked

Well she had daddy issues i think. The guys she is dating now is 7 years older than her

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Im 27, I get alot of attention from teenage girls, on roids the attention goes up 5000%.

sfinkter

Joke
Fancy mm hairstyles like nick bateman's hair appeal to JB

Legalizer

Banned
Pouuop said:
life ends at 20 debunked