• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

HOLY FUCK CLINTON JUST FUCKED UP BIG TIME. ELECTION CHANCES WENT DOWN!

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
she picked a norwooding manlet as VP

meanwhile trump and pence have much more height and hair

this is a joke, trump is 6'2 and running fake NW0 coverup game. pence looks like he's 6' or close, and NW2 which is not bad for his age

she should have picked someone who's 6'2 NW0 to even have a chance

once again shows how bluepilled women are

Foxx

Average Guy
L E G I T

Trump uses people's looks 100%.

modified

hairloss expert
dat feel said:
she picked a norwooding manlet as VP

meanwhile trump and pence have much more height and hair

this is a joke, trump is 6'2 and running fake NW0 coverup game. pence looks like he's 6' or close, and NW2 which is not bad for his age

she should have picked someone who's 6'2 NW0 to even have a chance

once again shows how bluepilled women are

She's trying to run beta provider game for the country. She's banking that the country is old and past prime post wall and isn't looking for another pump and dump with another alpha Chad. USA is ready to accept that it's time to settle down with a beta cuck provider.

She and Caine will be those beta cucks to provide.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
modified, good analysis tbh but historically the country has always voted height and hair

even obama had height and hair

she's taking a big risk

she should have picked someone who looks like bill clinton. tall NW0 is always a safe bet.

modified

hairloss expert
dat feel said:
modified, good analysis tbh but historically the country has always voted height and hair

even obama had height and hair

she's taking a big risk

she should have picked someone who looks like bill clinton. tall NW0 is always a safe bet.

I was mostly joking with my analysis. Agreed with you in principle. Height + hair. But no way does Trump win this.

Also Hilary has an awesome hairline. So she still wins the hairline competition.

If she picked too much of an alpha Chad there would be too many stories about "things are heating up between Hilary and ___ - does Bill have to be worried?" I don't know how the political spin machines work, but I bet that was part of the thought process.

Bill will be stumping for her throughout the country so even though he's not exactly on the ticket, everyone knows he's part of the package.

Kaine and her look good together. He's nonthreatening and a soft kind of nice guy. While everyone knows Hilary as a cold calculating machine. It brings a decent balance.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
good points

bill clinton is the best thing about her run tbh

i hope she's gonna let him call the shots

anima

Joke
trump can't win

hillary has the hispanic vote, the black vote, the jewish vote, the asian vote + the women's vote

modified

hairloss expert

Pretty great hair for an old lady. Though if you see recent pics she's losing her NW0 and sitting at NW1 now. NW0 looks so fucking good.

anima

Joke
It's true that Republicans have managed to win the presidency despite deficiencies among female voters — George W. Bush did it in 2000, for example (though he didn't win the popular vote), and then again in 2004, when he lost the women's vote by less.

But this loss of women voters — and a potential decrease with white women in particular — signals some big weaknesses for Trump. The 2012 election is a great point of comparison here. Though Mitt Romney lost women altogether by 11 points in 2012, he won white women, 56 to 42. In that NBC/WSJ poll, Trump currently leads among white women by only 4 points, 46 to 42. True, that leaves 12 percent of those women who haven't chosen one or the other yet. But Trump would have to win the overwhelming majority of those women in order to beat Clinton among them (unless he wins white men by margins never seen before).

Perhaps realizing he has a big deficit among women, Trump has started attacking former President Bill Clinton's history with women. A recent video Trump released on Instagram includes an audio clip of Juanita Broaddrick, who has accused Clinton of a sexual assault in 1978.

http://www.npr.org/2016/05/26/479319725/...n-60-years

Anakind

Champion
That guy is so fucking ugly and low trust-looking. Even his high fWHR doesn't help him.

Pouuop

Machine
I fucking knew trump was gonna chose a DILF Chad , he is redpilled af , meanwhile clinton chose a bald cuck to appeal to the male cuck voters

FuckThis

Rotter
First of Hillary has much better hairline than both Trump and his VP. 

Second chosing manlet beta provider is not all that bad,i can see her reasoning. 

Trump is going for the Chad alpha type,however there are very few Chads,while there are many more sluts and betas. 

Sluts usually vote for other sluts cause they stick toghether,and i doubt betas will vote for Chads