holy fuck boyos rate Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe's daughter

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,565
 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,565
she looks like a fucking copy of her :shock:
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,399
Reputation
9
reese has a weird af face, protruding forehead and lower face and sunken mid face, id reject her

daughter is HQNP stacy though
 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,565
reese and philippe made one of the best movies ever, Cruel Intentions

go watch it :rage:
 

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
9,620
Reputation
1,743
dat feel said:
reese and philippe made one of the best movies ever, Cruel Intentions

go watch it :rage:

is it really that good? I never had any desire to watch it.

The Man In The Moon is sooo pure.
:crying:
 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,565
i've never seen the man in the moon, i'll see if it's on netflix

Cruel Intentions is that good, it's one of the best movies ever made imho. and the soundtrack is by Placebo, one of the best bands to ever exist

you probably know the song

[video=youtube]
 

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
4,124
Reputation
738
5/10 max 6/10 in that picture tbh. look at her jaw yikes
 

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
9,620
Reputation
1,743
dat feel said:
i've never seen the man in the moon, i'll see if it's on netflix

Cruel Intentions is that good, it's one of the best movies ever made imho. and the soundtrack is by Placebo, one of the best bands to ever exist

you probably know the song

[video=youtube]

OMG YESSSSS! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!
 

asiancel

Champion
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,050
Reputation
33
thankfully she got some of her dad's features. ole reese had a retruded maxilla
 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,565
smike said:
dat feel said:
i've never seen the man in the moon, i'll see if it's on netflix

Cruel Intentions is that good, it's one of the best movies ever made imho. and the soundtrack is by Placebo, one of the best bands to ever exist

you probably know the song

[video=youtube]

OMG YESSSSS! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

watch the movie you will love it :redstomper:

it has prime ryan phillippe, he looks like an alpha slayer in it



you will feel like this

 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
30
Ryan Phillippe was jealousy inspiringly good looking in his prime. Daughter's hot too. They should leave Reese out, fuck, and make a porno of it. I'd watch that.
 

Married Oldcell

Regular
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
1,115
Reputation
2
I would've fucked Reese in 1990, but probably not after 1999. I think her daughter is shaping up to be better looking. 

I remember when Ryan was supposed to be The Next Big Thing. I was on a movie set in 1998 and all these producer types were raving about how he was IT and was going to blow up as the A List Leading Man. This is before even Cruel Intentions. He got so much hype off this movie called Little Boy Blue. 

It's funny because by the time Leaf Phoenix helped her win an Academy Award (my bad, Legally Blonde blew up and made her a star) Ryan was the lower status spouse. A few years earlier he had all the hype and she was doing direct to VHS movies.
 
Top