• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Holy fuck at this pill on narcissism

[font=calluna-1, calluna-2, serif] because a MN can be every bit as cruel and callous as a psychopath. The primary difference is the Psychopath is not an attention-seeker, but the malignant narcissist is still trapped by his or her need for approval, attention and adulation from others. That is also one of the things (along with impulsivity–which ASPD has in common with BPD–as well as the likelihood of law-breaking) that distinguishes Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) from NPD/malignant narcissism.[/font]

WTF i cant deal with this i want to kms

smellysocks

Megastar
honestly, pretty much everyone needs some validation or they eventually go bonkers. I don't see why this is such a huge deal, it's a normal human behaviour.

lono

Banned
Everyone is slightly narcissistic. It's just not pathological.

Most people are able to form friendships and social relationships or develop skills where they can gain the validation necessary to feed their low grade narcissism. They don't need much. A compliment or a smile from a pretty girl is enough to make a normal person happy for a while.

Incels have very strong feelings of worthlessness.

Because their feelings of worthlessness are so large, they much larger amounts of validation to feel normal. In fact only the validation given to top male models and and celebrities will do. That is why, instead of trying to be normal, they obsess over the top 1% of male models, the top 1% or athletes, the top 1% of celebrities. Being a nick bateman or justin beiber is the only way to beat down the constant feelings of low self worth that an incel feels.

Without that level of validation they adopt schizoid behavior (failed narcissist) and proceed to lay down and rot.

[video=youtube]
Or they rage.

Incels are constantly teetering on the edge of incelrage which is actually narcissistic rage.

• Banned
hm

i think im actually proof of this site fucking your head up

i didnt even look for ioi or whatever b4 and never got validation but still acted and thought normal or wasnt mad

wtf happened