Holy fuck at that smile

Her smile melts my heart. :inlove: :inlove:
You watch the video thinking alright, she's cute but then she smiles and you can't not be in love.
Just lol at getting up in the morning if you don't have her smiling at you. She's Maria-level tbh. I didn't think it would be possible but fuark.
[hr]

nochin

Incel
WTF people on here have the craziest beauty double standards.

She looks like Omar Isuf.

nochin

Incel
she's mentally challenged, just look at how she always looks down and on her acer team shirt.
you couldn't interview her on a real esports tv show because her answers are so monotone and boring.

and that smile, are you kidding me? she smiles like an autist, there's no movement in her smile. and she has a split chin.

nochin said:
she's mentally challenged, just look at how she always looks down and on her acer team shirt.
you couldn't interview her on a real esports tv show because her answers are so monotone and boring.

and that smile, are you kidding me? she smiles like an autist, there's no movement in her smile. and she has a split chin.
:bye:

that's why she is a competitive pro gamer surely

also lol at absurd nitpicking, no wonder you're all incel, she's a 10 IRL

nochin

Incel
lol yeah sure she could totally model... for incontinence underwear.
i am really into some very odd looking women, too, but you gotta realize that these women are not conventionally attractive.
just like a lot of average/below average women would always reject chads and prefer guys with some flaw (e.g. balding) saying they are more "cute"; their brain adapted to what kind of men are in reach for them.

and pro gaming doesn't mean anything, to play starcraft it's benefitial to be an autist.
most of these pro gamers are autists in the first place, and as a female gamer you are an autist to begin with anyway (unless you are one of those "female gamers" who do it for the attention or just play feminist shit like Depression Quest).

nochin said:
lol yeah sure she could totally model... for incontinence underwear.
i am really into some very odd looking women, too, but you gotta realize that these women are not conventionally attractive.
just like a lot of average/below average women would always reject chads and prefer guys with some flaw (e.g. balding) saying they are more "cute"; their brain adapted to what kind of men are in reach for them.

and pro gaming doesn't mean anything, to play starcraft it's benefitial to be an autist.
most of these pro gamers are autists in the first place, and as a female gamer you are an autist to begin with anyway (unless you are one of those "female gamers" who do it for the attention or just play feminist shit like Depression Quest).
nigger you're gambling with your reputation here tbh
:stare:

nochin

Incel
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I know, I don't care though
:mj:

But don't worry, the least attractive the women you have a thing for, the bigger your chances are to get together with what you consider a 10/10.
I'd love to have a fetish for overweight women, sucks to be into anorexic models.

nochin said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I know, I don't care though
:mj:

But don't worry, the least attractive the women you have a thing for, the bigger your chances are to get together with what you consider a 10/10.
I'd love to have a fetish for overweight women, sucks to be into anorexic models.
My 10/10s are Maria/Scarlett and they can take their pick from 7+/10 millionaires :ugh:

Reflex said:
@"GeneticDeadEnd" where do i get modafinil
dunno, try to fraud it from a shrink I guess
[hr]
hospen said:
Her facial movements are very sexy, despite her face not being that great.

Charisma theory confirmed. Facial movements can make you or break you. to me she has more sex appeal than a "cyborg" 7/10 girl
:nod2:

dogboner54

Slayer
hospen said:

Charisma theory confirmed. Facial movements can make you or break you. to me she has more sex appeal than a "cyborg" 7/10 girl

edit: is that a fucking trap? I feel violated
it's a man, all the "women" op posts are trannies lol

even his avi and sig

dogboner54 said:
hospen said:

edit: is that a fucking trap? I feel violated
it's a man, all the "women" op posts are trannies lol

even his avi and sig
:what:

lookz

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:

You watch the video thinking alright, she's cute but then she smiles and you can't not be in love.
Just lol at getting up in the morning if you don't have her smiling at you. She's Maria-level tbh. I didn't think it would be possible but fuark.
[hr]
You know that a man right
[hr]

gold

Coper
Rotters
GeneticDeadEnd said:

[hr]
[video=youtube]
YOU STUPID

OFFICIAL LOW IQ/TROLL ATEMPT ANTHEM

JUST OFF YOURSELF

gold said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

[hr]
[video=youtube]
YOU STUPID

OFFICIAL LOW IQ/TROLL ATEMPT ANTHEM

JUST OFF YOURSELF

[hr]
lookz said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

[hr]
You know that a man right
[hr]
editing wikipedia just to troll me, mkay
:okay: