holy FUARK at these ZYGOS gotdamnit!

OnTheRun

Slayer
Slayer said:
Isn't this guy like really cringeworthy irl
I haven't been bothered to watch any of his videos but I've seen ppl here say he sounds gay or something. His zygos are some of the best I've seen anyway

Slayer

Normie
OnTheRun said:
Slayer said:
Isn't this guy like really cringeworthy irl
I haven't been bothered to watch any of his videos but I've seen ppl here say he sounds gay or something. His zygos are some of the best I've seen anyway
[video=youtube]

OnTheRun

Slayer
ass said:
OnTheRun said:
That's not impressive at all.

His bf is just low af

now THESE are impressive
Depp has feminine low, protruding cheekbones. Stephen James zygomogs the fuck out of him, and no the average male doesn't have zygos like that no matter how low bf.

These are impressive zygos:

OnTheRun

Slayer
ass said:
OnTheRun said:
Depp has feminine low, protruding cheekbones. Stephen James zygomogs the fuck out of him, and no the average male doesn't have zygos like that no matter how low bf.

These are impressive zygos:

There are no such thing as low zygos in Gl men. It just doesn't happen.

Depp's zygos just have a lot of bone mass which makes them appear lowish.

They're the same height as Stephen's but because of the mass they go lower but they also go to the same height.. they also protrude more laterally and forwardly.

And I said average for a GL guy.. Nothing special about them.
Johnny Depp is very good looking in my book but his cheekbones are low as fuck and everybody knows this lol at the broscience of a lot of bone mass making them appear lowish

He has low af cheekbones, plain and simple

http://www.thecosmeticguide.com/cheek-conditions/low-set-cheekbones/

OnTheRun

Slayer
t know
ass said:
OnTheRun said:
Johnny Depp is very good looking in my book but his cheekbones are low as fuck and everybody knows this lol at at the broscience of a lot of bone mass making them appear lowish

He has low af cheekbones, plain and simple

http://www.thecosmeticguide.com/cheek-conditions/low-set-cheekbones/
All Amerindian zygos appear low

They just take up more vertical room than most people's cheekbones
You clearly don't know the difference between the protrusion of the cheekbone from the FRONT and the zygomatic arch (side of the cheekbone).

He has low AF protruding cheekbones and everybody knows this,  it's obvious as fuck.