Holly shit hot girl drops the redpill about height confirms it's all about the face

[video=youtube]0:30 Ugly girl says she attracted to height good looking girl laughs and says it's all about the face

At 7:00 the good looking girl dishes 6'5 guys for being too tall just lol for guys who claim here that 6'5 is the ideal height lol

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Like I give a shit what that annoying cunt thinks. 

You know what the biggest turn off is for guys? Fucking horse teeth and that atrocious laugh.

legit, ugly manmores are the biggest copecels out there, having height is like a bonus, yeah it's good but it won't make you into a slayer just by itself and if you're manlet but with a good face it won't stop you from being a slayer, basically if your face isn't 8+ then your height will do fuck all for you. You can try and recreate the wheel and all different theories/game, but at the end of the day it always comes back to the face, face theory = legit science.

Lel

Gigachad
just lol at these bitches having turn on and offs

JUST LOL

SHUT THE UNIVERSE DOWN

Temoc

Coper
Legit, we have guys over 6ft4 here but everybody is ugly or ethnic

Veuve

Slayer
i think it's like a rule that anyone who's a "youtuber" needs to be completely insufferable

Chadcel

Banned
Dark latino said:
[video=youtube]0:30 Ugly girl says she attracted to height good looking girl laughs and says it's all about the face

At 7:00 the good looking girl dishes 6'5 guys for being too tall just lol for guys who claim here that 6'5 is the ideal height lol

LMFAO, brunette is better looking

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
its height then face
Manlet cope
Well no duh it's all about the face. I'd rather be taller than shorter but I'd rather be short and good looking than tall and average looking.

Being good looking gives a certain type of halo that height alone cannot even come close to matching.

We got 5'7" niggas on here who are slaying tall girls because of their face when they're ethnic and skinny fat

Face > The Known Universe.