• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hoe do u meet women ?

Bull

LUCK
lol that's the point buddy you don't
maybe at workplace might be legit but only if she gives you massive IOIs otherwise it's harassment

willymonfrete

Machine
lol that's the point buddy you don't
maybe at workplace might be legit but only if she gives you massive IOIs otherwise it's harassment
Getting hot women is impossible

You basically have to be gl and wait for women to approwch even if just making it clear she likes you

And onlu ugly women do this

Bull

LUCK
Getting hot women is impossible

You basically have to be gl and wait for women to approwch even if just making it clear she likes you

And onlu ugly women do this
if she gives you MASSIVE IOIs (smiling greeting touching etc.) you can try, even then she could still reject you.

WhatTicksMeOff

Regular
Clubs I think. I always get random drunk guys trying to drag me into the club with them. Maybe they think if they have a tall guy with them, it will be easier to pull somehow??

Youre in lebanon not the west
lebanon is westernised tho, literally the same bs with feminism, alot of sex, same clothes, same way of thinking.... Fuck do you think this is, saudi arabia? I used to live in Canada and it's pretty much the same shit but Lebanese girls look better

In 2021 it's impossible

Especially post covid

Most women don't care about guys anymore unless you're a full blown Chad. They're more concerned with Instagram and Tik Tok validation

Nightclubs are now sausage fests, with every guy looking to pull

Even online is tremendously hard nowadays. You have to run social circle game or be extremely lucky. There's no other way unless you want to start cold appraoch hundreds of girls on the street hoping one of them gives you the time of day

I hope I'm wrong but my recent experiences all point in this direction

willymonfrete

Machine
In 2021 it's impossible

Especially post covid

Most women don't care about guys anymore unless you're a full blown Chad. They're more concerned with Instagram and Tik Tok validation

Nightclubs are now sausage fests, with every guy looking to pull

Even online is tremendously hard nowadays. You have to run social circle game or be extremely lucky. There's no other way unless you want to start cold appraoch hundreds of girls on the street hoping one of them gives you the time of day

I hope I'm wrong but my recent experiences all point in this direction
This