Invisible

King of Chads
LONG STORY SHORT:

workcels need to chomp on food to stop them from collapsing on their desks. Chomping on the RIGHT foods could save them from highbodyfathood, which is DEATH.

I've recently been made aware of these. High in protein. A mixture of crisps (AmerEng chips) and meat. They taste like SHIT the first time you try them but afterwards, if you aren't expecting crisps, but some kind of cold meat, then they're actually OKAY. They occupy your mouth and stop you from reaching for something higher in carbs.

@"GeneticDeadEnd" @"ForeverCucked"
[hr]
POST MOREEeee

Schmaltz

Incel
Those snacks are usually expensive af...

I usually prep meals in advance, but for snacks i just bring some carrots, celery or pretty much any hard veggies. 
Quest bars are good too.

Invisible

King of Chads
Schmaltz said:
Those snacks are usually expensive af...

I usually prep meals in advance, but for snacks i just bring some carrots, celery or pretty much any hard veggies. 
Quest bars are good too.
CARROTS

hmmmmmmmm

that might just be so crazy, it might work

:turban:

Dankmeme

Subhuman
What these guys are saying. Homemade trail mix, homemade protein bars. You could make protein pudding with casein and psylium husks, fill a tupperware with it and bring it to work. Homemade jerky is also easy to make, biltong is another good dried meat products, Afrikaans make "ovens" to dry the meat with very basic supply. A convential oven and a good spice selection will suffice.

Expensive as fuck?

I'd eat beef jerky all day if that stuff didn't cost like an Euro/ounce

When I was on keto I was easting a lot of cheese, nuts and bacon.

oldsoup

Incel
lemme spend 4$ on a 300 calory bag of chips lMFAO Lmfadsfbahsuj!

JUST LOl

Judge

Subhuman
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
I used to work in a warehouse daily on IF and I was all right.
Eating is over rated.
Exactly. If our ancestors couldn't function without food we wouldn't be around today. Food is for the weak.

Invisible

King of Chads
Eating is over rated.
> warehouse

If I were walking around all day it would help, but there is only so much time you can spend out of your seat if you are supposed to be sitting at a desk.

I had a day off today and didn't feel the need to eat at all. When I did, I just had a nap. FTW if I were NEET, I'd be ideal bf%.
[hr]
The Masked Magician said:
Or maybe have a normal lunch instead of sodium filled dead calories like beef jerky?
I wouldn't be eating the whole bag at once, just 1 or 2 crisps  to literally stop the boredom and drowsiness for a few seconds.

Judge

Subhuman
Invisible said:
Eating is over rated.
> warehouse

If I were walking around all day it would help, but there is only so much time you can spend out of your seat if you are supposed to be sitting at a desk.

I had a day off today and didn't feel the need to eat at all. When I did, I just had a nap. FTW if I were NEET, I'd be ideal bf%.
[hr]
The Masked Magician said:
Or maybe have a normal lunch instead of sodium filled dead calories like beef jerky?
I wouldn't be eating the whole bag at once, just 1 or 2 crisps  to literally stop the boredom and drowsiness for a few seconds.
This sounds like HELL. Hopefully you at least get paid good.

Invisible

King of Chads
Judge said:
Invisible said:
> warehouse

[hr]

This sounds like HELL. Hopefully you at least get paid good.
Decentish but all my hours are spent there. They own my soul.

milkman000

Banned
high protein snacks include why protein shakes
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]