• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

high school teacher, 29, pleads guilty to luring her 17-year-old Chad student

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
nobodylikesme said:
whats up with all these bitches going to jail for fucking young chads?

life ends at 20

chads running early development theory get jbs and teachers

Early development ain't always so great. Most of the guys I know in school who developed early ended up being short and bald and old looking by their mid-20s. Slow and steady > looking like a man in high school...even if you catch the eye of hoodrat teachers.

Married Oldcell

Regular
Fatasses All Around Me said:
Early development ain't always so great. Most of the guys I know in school who developed early ended up being short and bald and old looking by their mid-20s. Slow and steady > looking like a man in high school...even if you catch the eye of hoodrat teachers.

True. Most of the guys I knew who were shaving in 8th grade and had huge growth spurts and were the tallest in the class ended up being in the middle of the pack by graduation and looked like old trolls with advanced balding by the 10 year reunion, at the latest. With aged/scrunched up looking faces and features, hair texture and style you usually see on 50 year-old newscasters and frames that looked like they squashed down 4-5 inches.

Married Oldcell said:
Fatasses All Around Me said:

True. Most of the guys I knew who were shaving in 8th grade and had huge growth spurts and were the tallest in the class ended up being in the middle of the pack by graduation and looked like old trolls with advanced balding by the 10 year reunion, at the latest. With aged/scrunched up looking faces and features, hair texture and style you usually see on 50 year-old newscasters and frames that looked like they squashed down 4-5 inches.

There are many examples I've seen. But the one that comes to mind is a guy that was a year older than me. He was kind of a dick, but really...he wasn't a bad dude. I have no doubt he was getting his dick sucked in 6th or 7th grade. He was still a stud in high school but he was less tall to me by then and by his senior year he was so bald that he was able to easily buy beer and parents thought he was one of the track coaches. He went to my university and when I saw him he was shorter than me (I'm under 6') and he was shaving his head completely and some guys I drank beer with one night in one of the dorms (who also knew him from back in the day) got lit up and were like "yeah, he ain't so bad now...you got all this long blond hair and he's BALD!" I was kind of like "lay off, he's alright." And the response was like "Bullshit! He's an ugly balded old-looking motherfucker." Absolutely brutal. That being said, he still did well with women. I don't think your confidence ever really goes away when you do well with women early in life in most cases even if you're a bit further down on the totem pole.

A teacher also said she noticed flirtatious behavior between the pair and that the victim was often in Fitzpatrick's classroom sitting next to her desk.

She would pay close attention to the student and tune out the remaining students in the class, according to the teacher. 
:cage:

lolfags

Rotter
>scanned article
>no mention of dick size
>close tab in disgust