It usually means autistic, same thing with the other way around.   It depends a lot on how great the difference  is, though.

Harry Rotter

Coper
I said:
It usually means autistic, same thing with the other way around.   It depends a lot on how great the difference  is, though.
No with autism it's the other way around. I have 98 verbal iq and 110 non verbal,I have street smarts but I can't perform in math for instance.
[hr]

Br0sk1

Gigachad
Harry Rotter said:
No with autism it's the other way around. I have 98 verbal iq and 110 non verbal,I have street smarts but I can't perform in math for instance.
[hr]
Classical Autism usually entails nonverbal IQ > verbal IQ. Asperger's Syndrome is generally the opposite, but with the same social deficits.

People with nonverbal IQ > verbal IQ that aren't Autistic do exist, though.

Mughal

Banned
Harry Rotter said:
I said:
[hr]
Keep coping. You have low IQ.

springfield

Banned
Socializing is 95% non verbal so how can a high non verbal IQ mean you are autistic?

D.R.

Banned
mrz said:
Harry Rotter said:
[hr]
I was diagnosed with Aspergers and also NVLD
Unfortunately NVLD isn't recognized in Europe as far as I know, I'm somewhat certain I have it as well, lots of descriptions I read I can relate to. I was an early reader, often times I memorize insignificant details over a long time span (that might just be autism though, right?), I always failed at math and when I slightly enhance my abilities by constantly training, I forget it again unlike language. Also in sephon's IQ thread he made on 25th day of december last year (see this an example of memorizing irrelevant shit), I scored the lowest on the dktest with 103 points, my visuospatial skills are shit too I guess.

// Infolinks