• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

HIGH non verbal iq but low verbal iq

It usually means autistic, same thing with the other way around.   It depends a lot on how great the difference  is, though.

• Banned
I said:
It usually means autistic, same thing with the other way around.   It depends a lot on how great the difference  is, though.

No with autism it's the other way around. I have 98 verbal iq and 110 non verbal,I have street smarts but I can't perform in math for instance.

Br0sk1

Megastar
Harry Rotter said:
No with autism it's the other way around. I have 98 verbal iq and 110 non verbal,I have street smarts but I can't perform in math for instance.

Classical Autism usually entails nonverbal IQ > verbal IQ. Asperger's Syndrome is generally the opposite, but with the same social deficits.

People with nonverbal IQ > verbal IQ that aren't Autistic do exist, though.

Mughal

Banned
Harry Rotter said:
I said:

Keep coping. You have low IQ.

springfield

Banned
Socializing is 95% non verbal so how can a high non verbal IQ mean you are autistic?

D.R.

Banned
mrz said:
Harry Rotter said:

I was diagnosed with Aspergers and also NVLD

Unfortunately NVLD isn't recognized in Europe as far as I know, I'm somewhat certain I have it as well, lots of descriptions I read I can relate to. I was an early reader, often times I memorize insignificant details over a long time span (that might just be autism though, right?), I always failed at math and when I slightly enhance my abilities by constantly training, I forget it again unlike language. Also in sephon's IQ thread he made on 25th day of december last year (see this an example of memorizing irrelevant shit), I scored the lowest on the dktest with 103 points, my visuospatial skills are shit too I guess.