• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

[High Inhib AF] went out solo 10x since 2 months ago when I made my first thread

Wasn't really solo, I kept running into people I knew after like the first 10-15 minutes so I HAVE BARELY COLD APPROACHED ANYONE JFL
Also went like 4x with friends, thats far too little for me so that's why I started this solo shit

So what did I get out of it so far?
- 4 makeouts (2 girls, kept running into 1)
- 1 chance to fuck, I was in her bed with her, both somewhat intoxicated and she was half naked, yet I did NOTHING LOL

None of my approach or escalate anxieties have improved. There was this one night I went out with my chadlite friend who has a gf and I was making out with that girl, her sitting on my lap, etc. and then I finally had the courage (literally the only time) when I bumped in a random girl and talked to her, immediately wrapped my arm around her and made out with her for like 3 seconds and that was that (idk???)

Tonight will be round 11, bet it will go like this (because it went like this every time):
- I will order a drink for myself at bar A
- Walk slowly to bar B through the crowd trying to spot people
- Finish drink quickly and buy at bar B
- Walk back, etc etc. until I find someone
- Then just orbit him/her and their group
- Usually 30 mins later I spot another group, if lucky 2 groups I know and just literally rotate autistically
- If there's a girl in the group that seems interested I isolate her but that's usually a low chance
- If she's interested, somewhat low chance, then make out
- Get some numbers and instas from people
- Go home 4 AM

Not very useful

Oh and since this is all about who you ARE before what you DO I'll add that I'm a 5-6/10 PSL (really depends on who you're asking, I've been rated a bunch of times over the years) and 6'3". I also wear designer clothes with really loud logos, probably helps a bit with status? I pretend I'm rich and people believe it, just say that I invested in cryptos.

Rant over
Let's fall flat on my face tonight, already pregaming for it  :gymcel: :gymcel: :gymcel: :gymcel:

Oh and the girls (like every girl I made out with) started making out with me, I did nothing beyond arm around their neck every time (somehow I don't feel scared to do this as quickly) and isolating them, they just seem to get impatient from my inaction; sometimes they'll be low inhib themselves sometimes they'll give up and walk away

I'm high inhib through and through it seems, both cold approaching and escalating are problematic

Natalia

Joke
chance to fuck, I was in her bed with her, both somewhat intoxicated and she was half naked, yet I did NOTHING LOL

:jordan:

Natalia said:
chance to fuck, I was in her bed with her, both somewhat intoxicated and she was half naked, yet I did NOTHING LOL

:jordan:

Worst part is when she went into her bed I decided to lay down parallel from her (my cope being: there's a wall behind me but if I lay proportional next to her (AKA NORMAL) there would be like a space behind my head

What kind of mental illness do I possess that compels me to do that?

bain

Regular
how do you even approach groups when music is too loud to hear anything but it in 99 percent of places i go to. this is where any sort of plans i have on night end, i cant make convo bcs no one but the one person in whose ear im screaming can hear me in the slightest. 
also from what ive read and heard from pua (not that much) oribiting is not how you go about it. strats i have heard being promoted usely revolve around chatting everyone up, spending a quick 2min with each group then hopping, making sure a lot of ppl know your face, "ending on the high note" then off immidiately, at the end of the evening people will have an idea of who you are (which basically means you are best friends if drunk) and boom you have created social status out of nothing. smoking area is good for this too since you can get to know like parts of the group instead of being the weirdo that no one knows looking for friends, rest of group wont know your fellow smokers barely know you at all so its less weird. then you can isolate in second half when venue starts flowing, ppl start getting drunk and horny etc. idk why im giving advice since you have more balls and are steps ahead of me but this is what i have heard and what seems logical to me

Natalia

Joke
bain said:
how do you even approach groups when music is too loud to hear anything but it in 99 percent of places i go to. this is where any sort of plans i have on night end, i cant make convo bcs no one but the one person in whose ear im screaming can hear me in the slightest. 
also from what ive read and heard from pua (not that much) oribiting is not how you go about it. strats i have heard being promoted usely revolve around chatting everyone up, spending a quick 2min with each group then hopping, making sure a lot of ppl know your face, "ending on the high note" then off immidiately, at the end of the evening people will have an idea of who you are (which basically means you are best friends if drunk) and boom you have created social status out of nothing. smoking area is good for this too since you can get to know like parts of the group instead of being the weirdo that no one knows looking for friends, rest of group wont know your fellow smokers barely know you at all so its less weird. then you can isolate in second half when venue starts flowing, ppl start getting drunk and horny etc. idk why im giving advice since you have more balls and are steps ahead of me but this is what i have heard and what seems logical to me

When I pick up a girl at a club I barely say anything you just make eye connect you smile a little If she responds back with a cheeky smile you know she likes your looks than just dance a little with her say Some stupid shit it barely matters and make out. 

Only works If your gl tho

ChickenWings

Regular
GL OR DEATH said:
- Usually 30 mins later I spot another group, if lucky 2 groups I know and just literally rotate autistically
- Go home 4 AM
This is me when I go clubbing solo. Suifuel tbh, always go home depressed and dissapointed.

Natalia said:
bain said:

When I pick up a girl at a club I barely say anything you just make eye connect you smile a little If she responds back with a cheeky smile you know she likes your looks than just dance a little with her say Some stupid shit it barely matters and make out. 

This is legit

I've had it happen to me last Saturday when I went to the capital with friends

I was just dancing with my friends (more like vibing to the music, suck at dancing) and then this random redhead cute girl (would be mired here type of cute) blows as kiss at me

What did I do? I smiled, looked down after half a second and then started talking with my friend to distract myself.... WTF is wrong with me

----

@"bain" This kinda works yeah but last Friday I just walked up to a chick at the end of the night I haven't spoken a word to but I know is a friend of a girl friend (not girlfriend) of mine so she may have known me. I think I called her cute (not sure tbh) and then asked for her number. Messaged her about her night next day real quick, she replied like 12 hours later and then the convo dies on Sunday. Worthless. You really need the makeout or like the sexual tension at least (had that before when I was too pussy to make a move, they're still interested with contact info) to make a reminder on her

ChickenWings said:
GL OR DEATH said:
- Go home 4 AM
This is me when I go clubbing solo. Suifuel tbh, always go home depressed and dissapointed.

Accurate emotions, I have those too literally 19/20 times
Every time I'm on the bus home I'm really in touch with my depression (usually the worst wave in my week) and high disappointment in myself.

Natalia

Joke
GL OR DEATH said:
Natalia said:

This is legit

I was just dancing with my friends (more like vibing to the music, suck at dancing) and then this random redhead cute girl (would be mired here type of cute) blows as kiss at me

What did I do? I smiled, looked down after half a second and then started talking with my friend to distract myself.... WTF is wrong with me

----

Yeah I can only escalate when Im the right kind of drunk otherwise I do the same lol

Natalia said:
GL OR DEATH said:
This is legit

----

Yeah I can only escalate when Im the right kind of drunk otherwise I do the same lol

I push myself really hard to get drunk but I have built up a strong tolerance

So what do I do? I've tried asking bartenders for the strongest shots they have but maybe they are tricking me with chili peppers and some random low % liquor (hence it doesn't work?)

Maybe phenibut or something

Natalia

Joke
GL OR DEATH said:
Natalia said:

So what do I do? I've tried asking bartenders for the strongest shots they have but maybe they are tricking me with chili peppers and some random low % liquor (hence it doesn't work?)

If you really wanne slay use ghb you Will become a horny nt God with zero inhibitions.

Or you wake up in the hospital shits kinda dangerous If you dont know what you are doing

Natalia said:
GL OR DEATH said:

If you really wanne slay use ghb you Will become a horny nt God with zero inhibitions.

Or you wake up in the hospital shits kinda dangerous If you dont know what you are doing

Horniness is not the issue at all
I have a very high sex drive

But no matter how horny I am I cannot lower my inhib with it

But no, I can't do drugs that will hospitalize me potentially, I have to maintain my responsibility to my parents or they'll kick me out

ChickenWings

Regular
GL OR DEATH said:
Natalia said:

This lol, I can't get the right kind of drunk most of the time. When in the wrong mood I can consume ridiculous amounts of alcohol without becoming low inhib, you just become tired or sick at some point. This topic motivated me to go out tonight. 

Last time I went out I went into a club and there were just 2 girls on a stage, for the rest it was empty. The girls started waving at me to come up to them, started dancing a bit. They bought me drinks, but kinda felt like third wheel cuz they were 2 friends so felt kinda left out as they were talking/laughing together. Felt I should've escalated at some point but too pussy.

I go with friends about half the time, but after having some drinks together I usually start strolling around looking for other guys I know or hoping I can run into some chick that goes low inhib on me. Friends tell me I always dissapear, then meet them again 1 hour later, etc. lmfao. 'Yea where were u? we had drinks for u' jfl.

Natalia

Joke
ChickenWings said:
GL OR DEATH said:

This lol, I can't get the right kind of drunk most of the time. When in the wrong mood I can consume ridiculous amounts of alcohol without becoming low inhib, you just become tired or sick at some point. This topic motivated me to go out tonight. 

Last time I went out I went into a club and there were just 2 girls on a stage, for the rest it was empty. The girls started waving at me to come up to them, started dancing a bit. They bought me drinks, but kinda felt like third wheel cuz they were 2 friends so felt kinda left out as they were talking/laughing together. Felt I should've escalated at some point but too pussy.

I go with friends about half the time, but after having some drinks together I usually start strolling around looking for other guys I know or hoping I can run into some chick that goes low inhib on me. Friends tell me I always dissapear, then meet them again 1 hour later, etc. lmfao. 'Yea where were u? we had drinks for u' jfl.

:banderas:

Most of the time I go out with my friends I lose them and join another group. You can get a pretty big social circle that way tho

ChickenWings

Regular
Natalia said:
ChickenWings said:

:banderas:

Most of the time I go out with my friends I lose them and join another group. You can get a pretty big social circle that way tho
Yeah, true that. Go out solo -> find group to hangout with. Apparantly it's really non-NT though, my roommates tell me they have never gone clubbing solo lol.

Those girls also started questioning me where my friends were, I just said: 'Yeah they went home already, pussies haha. I decided to checkout this club'

:cage2: 

Need to escalate harder with touch in clubs tbh. I used to go to those clubs that play more party/house music, but recently I found a club that only plays grinding/twerking music lmfao, shit like this:

[video=youtube]
Suprisingly this club that only plays sexist objectifying music, has the most favorable female:male ratio lmao. It has arab/nigger men and white girls mostly lmfao.

real shit just keep doing what you do, you will eventually fall into some pussy and once it sparks the drive u will continue to fall into pusssy,i was super high inhibition before(raised by a neurotic mother) and i had almost given up, but then i got some pretty good pussy(by my standards) and i drugged max and started fuckin a decent amount of hoes

ok so a cute girl by this sites standards aggressively made out with me after we talked about some random placeholder bullshit while i touched her

while aggressively making out i grabbed her ass and we had a good time for like 30 minutes

then i had to pee so i walked away and 3 minutes later some cucks who pretended to be my friend's friend's friends (yes that is correct) tried to steal her from me

they got fucking nothing still while i got her number (wtf do i do with it though i always fuck up messasing), they were only my height and not even close to my face rating

anyway the fact that they ruined the end (didnt even kiss her since) made me fall into a deep rage, i wanted to fucking murder them, they were entitled to an execution i thought and still believe (fuck them homos i shouldve slaughtered them if not for these cucked laws)

so now i have nothing but her number and the experience (who the fuck cares about that it was the best makeout sesh i had so far bc she was so aggressive and it still doesnt matter much), i have no idea how to pursue her with the phone number ive been given (its valid)

still those cunts who tried to cuck me deserve a gullotine on their incel necks, fuck those faggots fr

and then i walked home for 3 hours in the rain and cold (srs...) cause my bus route decided not to run JFL

plz tell me this night wasnt for nothing because i want to slit my own throat right now, i feel like garbage, i wish i held that girl in my arm rn or something