High E girls vs High T girls

This is based off my brief sexual experience spanning 5 women, and a few open conversations with friends.

High E girls love to be fucked rough

High T girls love to be fucked often

High E + High T = Real freak in bed
High E + Low T = Wants sex occasionally (3-6 times a week) but loves to be fucked rough and hard 
High T + Low E = Wants to be fucked frequently (1-3 times a day) and sweetly, not too much rough bussiness.
Low T + Low E = Boring

Other possible correlations i've noticed-
High E girls get much wetter
High E girls tend to to be a little bit looser (5 inch girth minimum for high E, i'm 7x5 and I always wished I was thicker with high E girls)
High E gets off from intercourse more, High T gets off from clitoral stimulation
High E like giving blowjobs, High T does not.

Add to this thread with your experiences lets find a solid correlation

Sociopath1983

Normie
Too bad vaginas are icky and not even made up bro science stories can change that.

just lol buddy boyo said:
High T low E is goddess tier

much higher sex drive AND you don't have to abuse them
Also they can have sex longer, do way more positions, more athletic and flexible, etc.
They also tend to be much more logical, better listeners and less prone to mood swings. High T is girlfriend material. It's shame I find high-e twice as attractive

Ceaselessly said:
They also tend to be much more logical, better listeners and less prone to mood swings. High T is girlfriend material. It's shame I find high-e twice as attractive
I didn't think of that but that's true too. I find these types of girls MORE attractive than "high E" girls. Huge boobs and ass I'm just like, ok cool, but it comes with a lot of fat, mental problems and mood swings too". I would WAY rather have a skinny, tight assed, perfect face high sex drive somewhat rational stable girl than a blubbering mess of fat that wants to be abused a couple times a month.
I actually think thats pretty lucky man, I basically have a black mans taste in women, I don't find slim girls particularly attractive, I take way longer to come when i'm fucking High T girls. I'm doomed to walk this earth with a fetish for the most insane and unstable of female

Ceaselessly said:
I actually think thats pretty lucky man, I basically have a black mans taste in women, I don't find slim girls particularly attractive, I take way longer to come when i'm fucking High T girls. I'm doomed to walk this earth with a fetish for the most insane and unstable of female
My black friend loves chubby girls, which is good for him because they are easier to get for him.
He leads a good life

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ceaselessly said:
I didn't think of that but that's true too. I find these types of girls MORE attractive than "high E" girls. Huge boobs and ass I'm just like, ok cool, but it comes with a lot of fat, mental problems and mood swings too". I would WAY rather have a skinny, tight assed, perfect face high sex drive somewhat rational stable girl than a blubbering mess of fat that wants to be abused a couple times a month.
My nigga. Been saying this all along! Fuck your big ass and tits chicks!

lono

Banned
It has more to do with how attractive and dominant they find you, not their hormone levels.

A good looking man will cause testosterone spikes in women.

A dominant high fWHR man will cause estrogen spikes in women.

I wonder if theres a correlation between male hormones and preferences for High-E or High-T girls?

I'm mid range test and probably mid range estro, and prefer high e?

Has anyone whose done steroids found that their sexual preferences change?
[hr]
lono said:
It has more to do with how attractive and dominant they find you, not their hormone levels.

Whats your source? 

I highly doubt a womans hormonal profile is entirely or even slightly dependent on what kind of man she is in the company of.

lono

Banned
Ceaselessly said:
I wonder if theres a correlation between male hormones and preferences for High-E or High-T girls?

I'm mid range test and probably mid range estro, and prefer high e?

Has anyone whose done steroids found that their sexual preferences change?
[hr]
lono said:

Whats your source? 

I highly doubt a womans hormonal profile is entirely or even slightly dependent on what kind of man she is in the company of.
Not her hormonal profile but her hormonal levels in the oment are dependent on the men, yes

IcedEarth

Slayer
Ceaselessly said:
This is based off my brief sexual experience spanning 5 women, and a few open conversations with friends.

High E girls love to be fucked rough

High T girls love to be fucked often

High E + High T = Real freak in bed
High E + Low T = Wants sex occasionally (3-6 times a week) but loves to be fucked rough and hard 
High T + Low E = Wants to be fucked frequently (1-3 times a day) and sweetly, not too much rough bussiness.
Low T + Low E = Boring

Other possible correlations i've noticed-
High E girls get much wetter
High E girls tend to to be a little bit looser (5 inch girth minimum for high E, i'm 7x5 and I always wished I was thicker with high E girls)
High E gets off from intercourse more, High T gets off from clitoral stimulation
High E like giving blowjobs, High T does not.

Add to this thread with your experiences lets find a solid correlation
this is exactly what autism looks like

springfield

Banned
i always laugh at the broscience on here. how do you even know their actual hormone levels

a thin flat chested girl could have higher circulating e levels than a bustier girl.

IcedEarth

Slayer
springfield said:
i always laugh at the broscience on here. how do you even know their actual hormone levels

a thin flat chested girl could have higher circulating e levels than a bustier girl.
finger index ratio can give clues, but even than it's impossible to tell how she is in bed