• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

high cortisol bros

ugliest

Champion
looks like i overtrained my incel ass, cortisol is 2 times the normal range now, cannot even lift a dumbell, basically i gas out after 10 sets haha lol

any tips to lower this shit? i know steroids will murder it but im tryna stay natty

a_nimbus

Banned
ugliest said:
looks like i overtrained my incel ass, cortisol is 2 times the normal range now, cannot even lift a dumbell, basically i gas out after 10 sets haha lol

any tips to lower this shit? i know steroids will murder it but im tryna stay natty

go relax at the pool

not the faggotry gym pool

an outdoor pool where you will get ample sunlight
avoid working out
relax
soak in the rays
relax some more
go home eat some good food
have a cheat day

you will be rejuvenated tomorrow

dr animbus

chadrat
HQNP
ugliest said:
666 said:
bulgaria > yugoslavia

i dont really care about either shithole, beverly hills or death

beverly hills for plastic surgery

going there this fall <3333

Leans

Megastar
Just Eat food, I feel younger on my bulk. More test flows through me

Workout heavy but rest heavy

Do not work or avoid it to the max

Avoid women unless you meet them for hookups

ugliest

Champion
a_nimbus said:
ugliest said:

go relax at the pool

avoid working out
relax
soak in the rays
relax some more
have a cheat day

dr animbus

thanks friend, i have been feeling like this for ~10 days now, basically i cannot workout properly at all, im super weak/cant get enough oxygen(i can barely open a jar even tho im like 207lbs and 12%bf), im thirsty all day/high bloodsugar and blood pressure...really sucks i even get winded from walking/talking ?? did tests, heart is good all is good, just super high cortisol(i prob overtrained, did two 1.5hour+ workouts a day for 3+ months)

what do you think about taking some benzos till in the meantime, they really seem to help me(only took small doses tho), thanks again

Leans said:
Just Eat food, I feel younger on my bulk. More test flows through me

Workout heavy but rest heavy

Do not work or avoid it to the max

Avoid women unless you meet them for hookups

thanks will rest and eat well, i dont care to look at any woman these days srs, i get winded just from walking/talking lol? shits that bad lol at me

a_nimbus said:
ugliest said:

go relax at the pool

avoid working out
relax
soak in the rays
relax some more
have a cheat day

dr animbus

i will try to go to the beach, because basically i live in a hot spot for tourists and summer is passing me by, hundreds of young people outside swimming/having fun/getting drunk while i lay in my bed with high cortisol and get gassed from walking, i even got gassed and wanted to pass out last time i was on the beach(7 days ago), guess i will have to try again, but this time light swimming and more laying in the sun